2014 NBA Finals discussion | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 NBA Finals discussion

How can anyone play defense With these refs? Spurs have the refs early that should even out a little

I do think that was a flagrant mario used his elbow. But I can't understand anyone complaining about refs. Yes wade had 1 flop the refs fell for but other then that it was even 2 technicals 1 on each team. Spurs got the benefit of 4 FTs down the stretch they missed each one. Can't put this on refs. Make your FTs and get manu to stop turning it over late. Go heat!

How were the 4 FTs a benefit? It was a flagrant foul so that's 2 FTs. Duncan was fouled so those are 2 more. I'd get your point if those calls were bull**** but they weren't. I never expected the Spurs to sweep anyway.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

How can anyone play defense With these refs? Spurs have the refs early that should even out a little

Funny. The Spurs shooting 90% is b/c of the refs. :idk:

Our strategy this game most be to let the Spurs wear themselves down making shots until their arms get tired then we catch them in the fourth :idk:

Spurs are playing great cann't deny that. Have they missed a shot yet ?

We are shooting 59% from the field and down 18.

Last edited by a moderator:
How were the 4 FTs a benefit? It was a flagrant foul so that's 2 FTs. Duncan was fouled so those are 2 more. I'd get your point if those calls were bull**** but they weren't. I never expected the Spurs to sweep anyway.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Funny. The Spurs shooting 90% is b/c of the refs. :idk:
He was complaining about the refs I was explaining they were fair and upon further review that was most definitely not a flagrant. But we will come back to win this game no worries

I'm kinda shocked that the SoFla fans haven't left yet. :chuckle:

71-50

[video=youtube_share;9IyoA8Kgxas]http://youtu.be/9IyoA8Kgxas[/video] (last time :lol:)

GO SPURS GO!

And what I was referring to was the 10+ ft differential in the first quarter. Lebron would drive get contact with no foul. Meanwhile leonard gets minimal contact at bosh with 2 hands in the air and foul. Spitler gets blocked and its a foul. Lebron gets blocked when leonard goes through lebron to get the ball and nothing. Also birdman is held on a pass and no foul.

At least be fair they aren't being fair. Spurs are playing good enough without the refs. I expect a few heat calls to balance things out. You can't tell me this has been

He was complaining about the refs I was explaining they were fair and upon further review that was most definitely not a flagrant. But we will come back to win this game no worries

Yep. Keep telling yourself that. :chuckle:

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

For the record: I DEFINATELY EXPECT THIS TO GO SEVEN.

I'm kinda shocked that the SoFla fans haven't left yet. :chuckle:

71-50

GO SPURS GO!

After the leaving early last year, I hate Heat fans in the area. I have no problem saying I became a Heat fan in 03 when the team drafted Wade (huge fan). But after last year I can't stand most of the fan base. Bandwagoners and fair weather fans. Wonder if the fans will start showing up again when the fins start winning again?

You saying it isn't a flagrant doesn't make it a non-flagrant play.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

And what I was referring to was the 10+ ft differential in the first quarter. Lebron would drive get contact with no foul. Meanwhile leonard gets minimal contact at bosh with 2 hands in the air and foul. Spitler gets blocked and its a foul. Lebron gets blocked when leonard goes through lebron to get the ball and nothing. Also birdman is held on a pass and no foul.

At least be fair they aren't being fair. Spurs are playing good enough without the refs. I expect a few heat calls to balance things out. You can't tell me this has been

I mean if Heat fans are complaining about the refs I might as well jump off the Eiffel Tower. Because James, Wade, and Co. never get the benefit of the doubt. The refs are always screwing them apparently.

Add in that we go to South Beach before and much longer after with their prices, along with my being a member of "The Unofficial Irish Olympic Drinking Team." The ticket is worth around $300, and the rest may cost him another $200. lol

I wish I could've gotten in on this :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom