***** 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread (updated results in OP)***** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***** 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread (updated results in OP)*****

Go Penguins!

If they are even still in it lol just so used to seeing that pop up on tapatalk

My son's an even huger Kings fan than I am a Fins fan - attends maybe 15 Staples Center games a season. He's very upset. So of course that's who I'm rooting for also.

Has any team in any playoff circumstances in any sport ever shown as much resiliency and backbone as the Kings?? If it comes down to a 7th game, anyone want to bet against them? :up:

Okay LA- Devils Nation turns its lonely eyes to you... Get it done.

I think the only chance the Rangers have is if the Kings show they're human and run out of gas (as three 7-game series should do to a team). But honestly, if they play anything like what they did against arguably the 3 best teams in the league (and I don't think it's a stretch to say San Jose, Anaheim and Chicago were on a lot of shortlists to win the Cup this year), they should win pretty easily. But then the Rangers (with the St. Louis story) have proven some resiliency themselves. Looking forward to it.

Congrats to the LA Kings on winning their 2nd Cup in 3 years. :hclap:

Penguins traded James Neal to the Predators for Patric Hörnqvist and Nick Spaling (who may or may not resign with Pens being a RFA).

Good deal for both teams. Yes Neal had great chemistry with Malkin, but he gets thrown off his game too easily when people get physical with him and it hurt the Pens at time. Either way, Pens get a tough grinder they were missing and the Preds get a scorer they needed

Back
Top Bottom