***** 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread (updated results in OP)***** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***** 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread (updated results in OP)*****

GOOOOOAAAAAL!

Adams with the shorty!

1-0

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL!!

Kunitz on the PP!!

2-0

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAL!!!

Neal!!!

3-0

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Well, ****. Looks like I'm watching some NBA playoffs until the other hockey games start. I'm already on edge with hockey after last night's **** show at home against the Rags. That was just awful.

Well, ****. Looks like I'm watching some NBA playoffs until the other hockey games start. I'm already on edge with hockey after last night's **** show at home against the Rags. That was just awful.

must be tough for you to watch the Penguins dominate. but don't worry. as long as Fleury is in net, no lead is safe.

must be tough for you to watch the Penguins dominate. but don't worry. as long as Fleury is in net, no lead is safe.
To say the least. Good thing about this time of year is that their game isn't the only one on. So, if they're doing well, I can just flip to another game.

Even though he puts up real good numbers in the regular season, Fleury can be shaky in the playoffs. We'll see.

3-2 after two.

As I'm not one to bitch about officiating ...

Moving along.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

:bobdole:

MAF was light out ALL ****ING GAME ... Then, THAT.

Off to OT.

Once again, 4th goal wins.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

To say the least. Good thing about this time of year is that their game isn't the only one on. So, if they're doing well, I can just flip to another game.

Even though he puts up real good numbers in the regular season, Fleury can be shaky in the playoffs. We'll see.

(After 'ol Bump punches holes in drywall)

See ... I was all about telling you to eat a fat dick. Then, he leaves the crease in traffic with the extra attacker on the ice ...

... Then, he gives up the winner early in OT ...

Enter whiskey.

Pity my liver tonight.

If we have learned anything from this series, it's let the other team score 2 goals first. If I'm not mistaken, the team that has scored first hasn't won a game yet this series.

That was a tense 3rd period, but the Flyers were able to squeak out a 2-1 win. Now it's tied 2-2 heading back to New York.

:drink:

It's time for the 5th installment of ...

"Drunk Bumpus yells at the TV."

Pivotal Game 5 in less than an hour.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Back
Top Bottom