***** 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread (updated results in OP)***** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***** 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread (updated results in OP)*****

could happen to my boys tonight...especially if the refs call all that world cup worthy pillow soft stuff from the flopping canadiens

CRUSH THOSE GIRLS

could happen to my boys tonight...especially if the refs call all that world cup worthy pillow soft stuff from the flopping canadiens

CRUSH THOSE GIRLS

...... you're definitely a Bruins fan. None, literally NONE of the calls have been like that...you guys get away with murder with your scum. But hey be blinded, been a great series and for the most part we've controlled the play, tonight's gonna be a tough one but I hope the best player on the ice (Subban) turns out the lights on this piece of **** team.

Could you point me in the direction of one flop all series? Marchand flops, Subban flops, that's basically the extent and I can't say I've seen any this series. Think one from Subban that had no call from it.

trainwreck-1.gif

... still pissed.

Solution-1.jpg

And on to the Rangers!!! Love beating the scum of the NHL...Lucic is what I imagine we looked like as cavemen. Chara played like dog **** (still quite the player, future hall of famer). Sean Thorton, scum of the earth. Marchand is everything wrong with the game. Subban is everything right, what a player! Price is channelling Roy...this was my Stanley Cup and I couldn't be happier!

And on to the Rangers!!! Love beating the scum of the NHL...Lucic is what I imagine we looked like as cavemen. Chara played like dog **** (still quite the player, future hall of famer). Sean Thorton, scum of the earth. Marchand is everything wrong with the game. Subban is everything right, what a player! Price is channelling Roy...this was my Stanley Cup and I couldn't be happier!

Canadiens have to find a way to get 3 goals each game. If they do that they beat the Rangers easily. I'm a Devils fan so I'll be rooting for Montreal because of the Gionta connection.

Canadiens have to find a way to get 3 goals each game. If they do that they beat the Rangers easily. I'm a Devils fan so I'll be rooting for Montreal because of the Gionta connection.

I don't see 3 goals being the magic # for most of these games...I really think you'll see the winning team with 1 or 2 goals in at least 3 of the games. In the 3 games they played this year the scores were 2-0, 1-0 and 1-0, Habs winning 2 games (2 and 1 goals). Lundquist has also historically struggled at the Bell Center. It's gonna be a series where you see them combine for about 40 shots a game...very similar teams, with the home ice and I think a bit of an edge in skill (and just overall belief in themselves) I think we'll take it in 6. If all goes to plan I'll be flying across the country and catching a game in MTL, hoping for the best. Heck of a game, hopefully Gionta gets a cup, I think there's a good chance he ends up playing for NJ next season.

Bruins fans don't get the whole karma thing.

Your boys will get their karma in that first canadiens game next season...bunch of girls...I feel bad for your boys that day...I'm sure many will find a way to miss out...Boston hit like 13 posts in that series chara played at like 50 percent in the last few games...

Trade Marchand and get a better top line winger than the old guy they had playing there this year and here we come again...he doesn't have the legs any more...it was like playing jägr in 2013 when his legs were gone with more net front presence...

There's nothing more stupid than having some snot nose French canadien trash kid come out with a torch and prance around before pretending to light the ice on fire...

Gallaghers head on a spike Weiss is a pure ***** and so are those 2 lay down on the ground like girls defensemen after they take pot shots...Karmas coming alright...

Oh well we can't go to the finals every year...

Last edited by a moderator:
Your boys will get their karma in that first canadiens game next season...bunch of girls...I feel bad for your boys that day...I'm sure many will find a way to miss out...Boston hit like 13 posts in that series chara played at like 50 percent in the last few games...

Trade Marchand and get a better top line winger than the old guy they had playing there this year and here we come again...he doesn't have the legs any more...it was like playing jägr in 2013 when his legs were gone with more net front presence...

There's nothing more stupid than having some snot nose French canadien trash kid come out with a torch and prance around before pretending to light the ice on fire...

Gallaghers head on a spike Weiss is a pure ***** and so are those 2 lay down on the ground like girls defensemen after they take pot shots...Karmas coming alright...

whine-1.jpg

Don't be chaneling your inner Lucic too much bud...that clown can't even show his face in the city he's from anymore, people here hate him. You can count the dives, you're reaching, happening on both sides but hey that's how Bruins fans are, can't watch the game with any objectivity. Pretty hard to hate a little undersized runt late round pick who's just worked his ass off to get there...Gallagher's from Vancouver too, he might actually get me and a buddy tickets for the Conference Final.

The team got ****y, their arrogance got in the way all series and they got outplayed for at least 4 games. We were too quick, played the better series at the end of the day. We were missing a top 6 forward, we just had much better depth, the B's 4th line was horrific, low pairing d-men were awful and we clearly had the goal tending edge. If Therrian was smarter and didn't play Douglas Murray I think we win in 6 cause Murray is practically an AHL player. I don't know the exact quote, but regarding your posts it's to the effect, "I missed scoring by half an inch", "ya...well another half inch and you would've missed all together". Just another chapter in the historical playoff dominance the Habs have had over the Boston Bruins.

Can't watch the game with any objectivity huh...lmao

Lucic is no more punk than some of those stir the pot and then lay down like women when it gets thick bitches you got on your roster...at least he backs it up...

WTF?!?

We fire Shero :up:

.. but retain Bylsma? :confused: Where have I seen this before?

Who let Steven Ross into Mario's ear?

Can't watch the game with any objectivity huh...lmao

Lucic is no more punk than some of those stir the pot and then lay down like women when it gets thick bitches you got on your roster...at least he backs it up...

Haha "girls", "divers" all I ever hear, but it's never backed up with any evidence. I watched the games, I saw Marchand try to sell ****. It's not a defining factor of this series and had no impact on it either way. Can't blame the zerbras either when we can't score on any of our PP's. We played smart, we got in their heads because the physicality didn't get to us and the team's a lot grittier now with some of the additions. Nobody's gonna match Boston's physicality and I've said plenty I thought they were the best team in hockey, but we got in their heads and it really hurt them. Lucic is bush league, he acts like a child all the time...it's embarrassing. Nobody does that post game...nobody. If you can be objective, tell me Subban isn't one of the best young players in the league. I'm happy to talk hockey, the divers and the girls is BS, we played you hard and didn't lay down when the B's thought they had the series locked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54ESgRG_VRw
He's loves dropping the "I'll ****ing kill you", especially outside everyone's favorite bar in Vancouver.

Back
Top Bottom