***** 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread (updated results in OP)***** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***** 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread (updated results in OP)*****

Sure subbans great...man advantage he's about as lethal as any sniper as a defenseman even...even though he likes to exaggerate like with the I couldn't see for like 90 seconds bit on the water bottle sprayed in his face stuff...my ass...but you are homer as hell if you won't admit some of those guys play the game like bitches

From cheap shot artist to fake tough guys your rosters got it all...

Sure subbans great...man advantage he's about as lethal as any sniper as a defenseman even...but you are homer as hell if you won't admit some of those guys play the game like bitches

We don't play like the Bruins...but our reputation proceeds us. We used to be a much softer team and they're french Canadians which is the automatic soft card. If I were to call particular players on the team soft...I don't know who I'd point a finger at to be honest, the Briere's of the world are simply to small for it to be part of their games. Gallagher's a little **** head, type of guy you love to have on your team...I guess like a Marchand, but no one can love that rat face and he's a lot more of a dick on the ice. You don't see Gally cross check people or spear people, he's just more of a chirper. I just don't think the soft label can really be thrown at them anymore...small sure but as far as flopping and playing soft I'd be curious as to who you'd point the finger at. I could see Emelin being a "fake tough guy", but he's really just a checker, it's not like he's running his mouth, dude barely speaks english. If soft is not fighters than alright, that goes for most of the league and really shouldn't be how a player gets judged in toughness. Think that comes from how he plays the game, plays hurt, etc. It's just not our game, and I think it was a really big factor in this series because we just sort of let the B's play themselves into a corner in that sense. I'd be curious who you'd point the finger at as far as soft in the context of how they play the game and not just whether they're willing to drop the gloves. I mean being from Vancouver I've been able to watch Lucic and Gallagher and if I'm taking one on my team it's Gallagher cause he's frankly more valuable to the team. It's just in a series like this, watching Marchand beat the team constantly is a good example of why the Bruins arrogance got the better of them, I hate it, it works tho and there's a lot more recent success so no reason to stop playing the way you do.

But come one hoops, you've got your world series and Cups this decade...share the loooove.

Better stop celebrating that boston series win cause that rangers goaltender is capable of winning a series by himself

Better stop celebrating that boston series win cause that rangers goaltender is capable of winning a series by himself

He certainly is. I expected the first one would be the toughest one...only one day off, most emotional day of their careers. Playing a matinee game which they generally struggle in. The Rangers also played against the Pens who play a similar style to us, so the contrast in style is pretty significant. I thought there was a good chance we'd lose game 1...but obviously not like that. Pretty confident they'll rebound on Monday.

carey price out for the rest of the ecf at least...say goodnight canadiens

Chris Kreider's a piece of ****....back to back series doing that crap. Going to be very tough..

Yeah that's what Kreider does, also did it a few times that I remember in the regular season. Do you think Montreal puts a target on his head tonight?

Yeah that's what Kreider does, also did it a few times that I remember in the regular season. Do you think Montreal puts a target on his head tonight?

Well a little late on this I figured they wouldn't. We're not the Bruins after all. But with Lundquist playing the way he is our only shot would be doing something accidently on purpose...but what a demoralizing loss. Playing the first period they did and coming out of it down 1 was tough to watch.

Just have to say, last night's Kings-Hawks game was probably the best of the playoffs - certainly the best of the conference finals. I'm a Western conference guy, so take this with a grain of salt, but I cannot see how either the Rangers or the Habs have a hope against either the Kings or the Hawks. Both the Rangers and Habs are probably quicker than their West counterparts, but that's where any advantage ends. These West teams have size, speed, skill, depth, nastiness and great fundamentals (esp. LA). They're like the Bruins but without the douchery and with more speed/skill.

King Henrik would have to stand on his head, and even then it would only extend the series to six games. I say either West team beats either East team in 5. ;)

Just have to say, last night's Kings-Hawks game was probably the best of the playoffs - certainly the best of the conference finals. I'm a Western conference guy, so take this with a grain of salt, but I cannot see how either the Rangers or the Habs have a hope against either the Kings or the Hawks. Both the Rangers and Habs are probably quicker than their West counterparts, but that's where any advantage ends. These West teams have size, speed, skill, depth, nastiness and great fundamentals (esp. LA). They're like the Bruins but without the douchery and with more speed/skill.

King Henrik would have to stand on his head, and even then it would only extend the series to six games. I say either West team beats either East team in 5. ;)

the Kings/Hawks are like the Bruins without their whiny fans :lol:

Rangers have to win tonight, they can't go back to Montreal. If Montreal wants to win they need Subban to step up he has been way to quiet this series

LA/Chicago needs to get it done in the Finals... For my sanity. The ****ing Rangers are on the same level of hate as the Jets for me. I detest everything about that sorry organization.

LA/Chicago needs to get it done in the Finals... For my sanity. The ****ing Rangers are on the same level of hate as the Jets for me. I detest everything about that sorry organization.

Just think if they win we won't be able to yell 94 and nevermore at Rangers fans

Back
Top Bottom