*** 2014 WVU Mountaineers Football *** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2014 WVU Mountaineers Football ***

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/277/west-virginia-mountaineers

6 games vs top 20 teams and 3 vs top five. That's right up there.

Here's Alabama with only 4 top 10 and 1 top 5.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/333/alabama-crimson-tide

Of course Alabama will also play another two if they get to the SEC title game and a major bowl.

I don't follow this team but the win today was impressive. That's when I noticed all the tough teams they have scheduled.

Even so the Canes would kick their azz :chuckle:

No one has a tougher schedule than the teams that play in the SEC West. Anyone in that division of the SEC has a tougher schedule than anyone else by default. Check the rankings of the teams they play after it matters.

WVU does have a good schedule this year, however a lot of the Big 12 teams are over rated. WVU's only losses are to Bama and Oklahoma so that is not too shabby. They competed well in both of those games. Gotta give a lot of credit to Trickett who is tough as nails and has improved a great deal since last season.

Good win today, Mountaineer fans. Trickett has always been a favorite of mine and I'm thrilled to see him kick butt.

No one has a tougher schedule than the teams that play in the SEC West. Anyone in that division of the SEC has a tougher schedule than anyone else by default. Check the rankings of the teams they play after it matters.

WVU does have a good schedule this year, however a lot of the Big 12 teams are over rated. WVU's only losses are to Bama and Oklahoma so that is not too shabby. They competed well in both of those games. Gotta give a lot of credit to Trickett who is tough as nails and has improved a great deal since last season.

I agree with that just was surprised at all the top 20 schools bump's team had to play. The SEC west is the toughest division in football. All my redneck relatives in Miss are going nuts this season with good reason :chuckle:

I should have said WV has one of the toughest schedules not the toughest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom