2015-2016 NBA Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2015-2016 NBA Thread

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
I figured we could use another thread related to the NBA. I know we have at least a few NBA fans here. How will your team look this year?

Even though they won't win many games this year, I'm excited to see how Okafor and Noel play together.

Not a big fan anymore. Was big 76ers fan when DR J was playing.
Loved watching the daBulls when Jordan was dominating.
Lost my interest after that.
Now I watch the All-Star game and some of the playoff games. Rarely watch a regular season game.
Since I live in Ohio and we haven't won anything in a while I have to root for the Cavs and Lebron this year.
Came close last year.

Even though they won't win many games this year, I'm excited to see how Okafor and Noel play together.

I've seen Okafor live right here at Cassel. Great on the offense, defense better have improved or he's in for a rough career

I'm saying it here right now before the opening game tips off: the Knicks will be better than expected. That's not saying much but I think they'll be in the conversation for the 7 or 8 seed in the East.

Not that I think he'll be a bad player, but I think the Lakers are going to be kicking themselves for taking Russell over other players

I'm saying it here right now before the opening game tips off: the Knicks will be better than expected. That's not saying much but I think they'll be in the conversation for the 7 or 8 seed in the East.
WTF are you talking about...the Knicks are winning it all this year and next! Haha, I'd be thrilled with .500 and a playoff birth. Phil apparently knows what he is doing although I wanted to let Carmello go last year.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I will say this, Phil at least went out and got some competent people for the bench and as role players and I give him a lot of credit for gambling on Prozingis. I think adding guys like Afflalo, Lopez, Serephin, Williams, and O'Quinn make the team a lot better and I THINK they can get into the playoffs.

Now here's the question, who do you think will be the biggest disappointment? Personally think it'll be the BUlls

I will say this, Phil at least went out and got some competent people for the bench and as role players and I give him a lot of credit for gambling on Prozingis. I think adding guys like Afflalo, Lopez, Serephin, Williams, and O'Quinn make the team a lot better and I THINK they can get into the playoffs.

Now here's the question, who do you think will be the biggest disappointment? Personally think it'll be the BUlls
The Bulls always seem to be built up but never live up to the hype in recent years. They've had a lot of injuries, to be fair. I still hate them from the Jordan/Pippen days so their sorrow is my sunshine! Does that make me wicked?

So far Add the Knicks, I was really excited to have a lottery pick that we actually owned. They have traded away so many picks for garbage trying to win immediately. Letting them crash last year was a relief. It allowed the rebuild to begin and the players you named are a good start. I'm no basketball genius but Porzingis seems to have real potential, especially if he keeps working hard and gaining muscle. He's got a great attitude, it seems, and ability that you can't teach. They just need to avoid the temptation to trade him for an aging star, especially when packaged with a pick. Grant has been solid off the bench as well...it's totally foreign to me to see the Knicks with talented young players. I actually see light at the end of the tunnel.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I was at the Verizon Center in D.C. last night with the Spurs in town. Wizards went up 19-2 with 7:35 left in 1st quarter only to trail by 1 at the end of the qtr. SA went up by 10 at one point but only led by 4 at halftime. The game was close all the way to the end when Parker hit a game-tying 3 with 7 seconds left only to be bested by Beal's 3 at the buzzer.

Tons of Spurs fans in the crowd. I never see them around Northern VA so I always wonder where they go. Tough way to lose the game too.

Back
Top Bottom