2015-2016 NBA Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2015-2016 NBA Thread

I don't watch basketball, but I get mountains of Lebron tweets from Miami fans on twitter... I notice that after going into overdrive a few weeks ago they have suddenly went very quiet!

Happy for Lebron, seems a good dude.

I don't watch basketball, but I get mountains of Lebron tweets from Miami fans on twitter... I notice that after going into overdrive a few weeks ago they have suddenly went very quiet!

Happy for Lebron, seems a good dude.

Same here. However I am sure if Cleveland loses they will all speak up in a hurry.

Living in Ohio I have to root for the downtrodden city of Cleveland. They have been through hell regarding Sports Championships. City deserves a parade after all they have been through.

The James suckfest in full swing. I don't watch ESPN as it is but if I did I'd wait until football started to do so. They'll be eating that guy's crank for months.

He should share that finals mvp with kyrie irving but either way hes the best ever

Good for Lebron - have never seen a sportsman get so much abuse. Hope he wins another 4 just to piss off the idiots who make a living criticising him

Have you heard of Michael Jordan?

nope who is he?

obviously I have....and Michael Jordan was clutch as they come and an elite scorer...but he didn't do all the things LeBron can do at the same level LeBron can...and Jordan also didn't get his teammates involved at anywhere near the same level as LeBron

I mean its Jordan and LeBron at the head of the table and my money is with LeBron cause he's who I'd want to play with more

nope who is he?

obviously I have....and Michael Jordan was clutch as they come and an elite scorer...but he didn't do all the things LeBron can do at the same level LeBron can...and Jordan also didn't get his teammates involved at anywhere near the same level as LeBron

I mean its Jordan and LeBron at the head of the table and my money is with LeBron cause he's who I'd want to play with more

Interesting

nope who is he?

3-4 in the Finals though. That makes a difference especially when you claim LeBron gets his teammates involved.

3-4 in the Finals though. That makes a difference especially when you claim LeBron gets his teammates involved.

Lebron short of when he was with miami hasnt had anywhere close to the same level teams around him as jordan had...and lebrons the only reason his teams have made the finals 6 straight years now

Hes one of those guys where just about any team can make the finals in the east if hes on the roster...hes proven that...who else can you even begin to say that about?

Hes also the most well rounded player in the game...his biggest weakness is probably his intermediate jumper

Those last 3 finals games he just decided to take over thus you saw the effort in transition on d from his younger years and the mindset of attacking the rim and not settling...its silly what that guys capable of...guarding 4 different positions...triple doubles with ease cause of how well he sees the floor and makes correct decisions with the ball and how efficient a scorer he is while elevating everyone elses play around him in the process

Wait...Labron the greatest ever....holy ****....

Labron is the greatest this Gen, but Jordan is still on another level.

Even trying to make the arguments is laughable.

Let remember that those teams without Jordan exited in the second round in the playoffs and were a 500 team, Jordan comes back and the teams is almost back to there old self, this is with Jordan taking a year and a half off...make the..make it to the semi's...

Next year begin the next 3 peat.

Jordan carried that team and the only reason we know who any of them are is because of Jordan...

Wait...Labron the greatest ever....holy ****....

Labron is the greatest this Gen, but Jordan is still on another level.

Even trying to make the arguments is laughable.

Let remember that those teams without Jordan exited in the second round in the playoffs and were a 500 team, Jordan comes back and the teams is almost back to there old self, this is with Jordan taking a year and a half off...make the..make it to the semi's...

Next year begin the next 3 peat.

Jordan carried that team and the only reason we know who any of them are is because of Jordan...
Yeah, as a Knicks fan, I hated that MF but he was on another planet with a basketball. Labron is very good but Jordan was still much, much better for much longer.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lebron short of when he was with miami hasnt had anywhere close to the same level teams around him as jordan had...and lebrons the only reason his teams have made the finals 6 straight years now

Hes one of those guys where just about any team can make the finals in the east if hes on the roster...hes proven that...who else can you even begin to say that about?

Hes also the most well rounded player in the game...his biggest weakness is probably his intermediate jumper

Those last 3 finals games he just decided to take over thus you saw the effort in transition on d from his younger years and the mindset of attacking the rim and not settling...its silly what that guys capable of...guarding 4 different positions...triple doubles with ease cause of how well he sees the floor and makes correct decisions with the ball and how efficient a scorer he is while elevating everyone elses play around him in the process

Top 5-10 player all-time but not the best. It's difficult to compare players in different eras as it is. If he's so great have him play in the West where they actually have numerous threats to win the title. Also do it without recruiting all-stars to the team every time. If he's so good he should be able to get it done with anyone.

Back
Top Bottom