2015-2016 NBA Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2015-2016 NBA Thread

LeBron james playing the bad boys today would of cried and complained about every little thing one player on those Pistons teams did, Jordan had to go through them and was as tough as them.

LeBron james playing the bad boys today would of cried and complained about every little thing one player on those Pistons teams did, Jordan had to go through them and was as tough as them.
You don't know what LeBron would have done if he lived and played in that era. Things change as time passes, including the rules and what players were able to get away with.

kzciy6su9yxuyqqldolz.png

As much as I will always be thankful to have watched Wade in Miami, I am content with this decision on both ends. Wade will always be a legend down here. I also think Wade did not mesh well with Dragic and Riley probably feels he's in a better place with Dragic's youth and contract and his best days are still to come. Wade wanting 3 years out of Miami at 20 million plus was just too much . . . Nobody gave him the third year option.

I am content with watching Rook One and Rook Two taking their next steps. This day was coming soon anyways, glad we didn't strap a bad contract on top of the uncertainity of Bosh. We still have a chance at big things next offseason.

As much as I will always be thankful to have watched Wade in Miami, I am content with this decision on both ends. Wade will always be a legend down here. I also think Wade did not mesh well with Dragic and Riley probably feels he's in a better place with Dragic's youth and contract and his best days are still to come. Wade wanting 3 years out of Miami at 20 million plus was just too much . . . Nobody gave him the third year option.

I am content with watching Rook One and Rook Two taking their next steps. This day was coming soon anyways, glad we didn't strap a bad contract on top of the uncertainity of Bosh. We still have a chance at big things next offseason.

and if worse comes to worse, 2017 is supposed to be loaded in terms of draft class.

and if worse comes to worse, 2017 is supposed to be loaded in terms of draft class.

Bosh is key, if he is healthy, Miami should be a playoff team. But lets say Bosh is finished, they'll be a lottery team and they would also free up 60 to 70 million in cap space for 2017.

As tough as this seems, it's the right move for both parties. Miami did not want a Kobe/Lakers situation, especially with the uncertainity of Bosh lingering.

I read reports that there may be some Wade jerseys burnt . . . Not a chance in hell, he'll always be loved down here.

I agree its best for both parties that awade left. His efficiency ratings have dropped past few years, and last year was lower than rookie year. His game is predicated on athleticism and hes losing that.

Chicago overpaid for him and i find it amusing they think they are gettin 2008-2010 Wade, when really they are not. Also, it will probably be a disaster back court with ball hog Rondo and young scorer Butler whom none can shoot from the outside. I will always love Wade, but im certainly rooting against the bulls, well ive always rooted against them for obvious reasons but now moreso.

I love the Derrick Williams gamble, hes a career bench rotation guy with tremendous athleticism and a solid corner three point shooter, he is a really good defender as well and will fit in well subbing in at both the 3 amd the 4 in traditional and small ball lineups.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

No way tjey break last years record, too much ego, no big man i say they'll be lucky to win 65 and be in the Finals.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

When people talk top 5 all time, I have no issues with anybody putting Timmy in that group, especially if you are under the age of 30.

Indeed the greatest PF of all time.

Tim Duncan has never missed a playoff either, he made 4 NCAA tournaments and then made the playoff every year in the NBA

The numbers with the Spurs since 1997 are out of this world. 18 of 19 seasons of 50+ wins ('99 they had 37 b/c of the 50 game season). Playoffs every year. Winning percentage of .710 which is the best in all 4 major American sports in that time span. I've been completely spoiled by San Antonio ever since I was in 10th grade in 1997. The Dolphins have done absolutely nothing in that time span so now it's time they quit ****ing around and start winning.

SA will still be very good and will be a contender in the West. But the Dolphins need to be relevant again. Timmy and Co. have carried my sports fandom up until this point.

Back
Top Bottom