*** 2015-2016 NHL Thread *** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2015-2016 NHL Thread ***

The NHL really wants the Red Wings in the playoffs, huh?

This is some garbage ass officiating.

I think a Panthers player could have been shot to death on the ice by one of the Wings tonight and they wouldn't have called it.

I think a Panthers player could have been shot to death on the ice by one of the Wings tonight and they wouldn't have called it.

latest

Both of the PPGs the Wings scored were on completely bogus penalties. There were some other crummy moments as well, but those are definitely the two that stick out. If I'm paying for a ticket, I'd like a cleanly officiated match.

That was less of a high stick than the goal the Wings scored on a couple of nights ago.

Still in the playoffs, but come on, man.

Austin Matthews... Steve Stamkos... wait for it...

S.M.F.C.H.W.C.!!!

Hey Bump, I'll give you the honor of making this years thread, since, you know, your boys won and all.

Let's go, buddy.

Bump start a season thread. Let's go Buudy

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Turanna gas a good one in Matthews. .

I"d rather see the playoff streak end and have a couple years of higher picks to rebuild instead of this first round and out ****. It's been a great run but no Cup in 8 years.

11 STANLEY CUPS BOYS!!!

Wanny, do you have the NHL package or focus on the Panthers?

Where's all the Auston Matthews talk. That was a debut never seen before by ANYBODY. Wait for it...

S.C.H.W.M.F.C.!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom