2015 Dolphins Alternate Jersey | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2015 Dolphins Alternate Jersey

Maybe in some perfect world fantasy scenario, we do the throwbacks to honor the 50th and the jersey sales are so high, they decide to return to it full time. I haven't bought a single thing with the new logo, but if they go retro I'll buy multiple jerseys to help the cause.

Should have made these our permanent uniforms instead of the ugliness we got instead:

51659771d54da300b94717c022f70ee02a1b95a6-1.jpg

628x471-1.jpg
[/QUO

Exactly.

The orange in the number blur them so bad you can't even make them out. Absolutely horrible. Looks like something a 3rd grade art class came up with.

Much better. That's the shade of aqua it should be.

There is no way that could be considered aqua. It's a navy blue, but it looks good. It looks like the shade of navy blue that is currently the tertiary color in the Dolphins color pallette.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

the alternate is likely going to be orange.

People only like those ones in '03 because they were nostalgic and these days people get so hard for nostalgic things even if they were ugly or bad. There's better throwbacks they could have done. Those are dark and ugly.

Trying to make an orange jersey work as I've loved it in the past. Jets on MNF just feels right in orange. White numbers make it much better:

5.jpg

Also heard people mention a black jersey... Didn't like this idea at all and looked awful with white pants... But I actually quite like it on aqua:

6.jpg

Hey Libertine can you do a navy blue one? I saw the one posted earlier with tannehill (looks great) but lets see how wake looks with the blue! Lol

I actually like both of those. The orange slightly more.

Back
Top Bottom