2016 1st Round Pick Laremy Tunsil To Have Break Out 2018?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 1st Round Pick Laremy Tunsil To Have Break Out 2018??

Gase has said that Tunsil really wants it. You can often read between the lines of what a coach says, but here that’s a tell. Let’s hope he takes a big step forward. He was highly ranked. There’s got to be talent there.
So was Jamarcus Russell

So was Jamarcus Russell

was actually watching a clip on instagram this morning talking about Russell, said coach flipino (think the raiders coach) gave him a dvd to take home, had all 15-20 plays, wanted him to watch it and let him know what he felt most comfortable with. "ok coach" the next day flipino asked him what plays he wanted to eliminate "none I can run all of them" well which players are your favorites "I love them all, I can run all of them" then he was informed he was given a blank dvd. cant remember what player, but it was a former raider or a former player under that coach.

and also you can be a hard worker, but if you're not working on the right thing you're going to fail forward fast. I have some coworkers who work their ass off and are not accomplishing anything (counterproductive even) . and also ones that are great at looking busy but not accomplishing anything

was actually watching a clip on instagram this morning talking about Russell, said coach flipino (think the raiders coach) gave him a dvd to take home, had all 15-20 plays, wanted him to watch it and let him know what he felt most comfortable with. "ok coach" the next day flipino asked him what plays he wanted to eliminate "none I can run all of them" well which players are your favorites "I love them all, I can run all of them" then he was informed he was given a blank dvd. cant remember what player, but it was a former raider or a former player under that coach.

and also you can be a hard worker, but if you're not working on the right thing you're going to fail forward fast. I have some coworkers who work their *** off and are not accomplishing anything (counterproductive even) . and also ones that are great at looking busy but not accomplishing anything

Sounds like Bo Callahan.

and also you can be a hard worker, but if you're not working on the right thing you're going to fail forward fast. I have some coworkers who work their *** off and are not accomplishing anything (counterproductive even) . and also ones that are great at looking busy but not accomplishing anything
Great story

This is our mantra for our first round picks, not just Tunsil. One of these years a first rounder is going to break out, I just know it.
Sad but true. Parker, Tunsil, Harris have all underwhelmed so far.

That said THIS is Tunsil’s breakout year! I predict he goes for 600 yards rushing, 50 redeptions and 8 TDS.

There is no questioning Tunsil’s talent. But if he ever puts it all together, “Look Out”, because Miami’s offensive line may finally become the unit we fans have hoped for. He can be the difference in Tannehill Finally taking huge steps forward. Tunsil needs to step it up, he certainly had the makings of a fantastic LT in college.

There is no questioning Tunsil’s talent. But if he ever puts it all together, “Look Out”, because Miami’s offensive line may finally become the unit we fans have hoped for. He can be the difference in Tannehill Finally taking huge steps forward. Tunsil needs to step it up, he certainly had the makings of a fantastic LT in college.

Agree. To state the obvious, the hurdle of many players isn't talent, but intangibles. Dion Jordan, Ryan Leaf, Tunsil. The 'head' part of the player isn't the problem. Will Tunsil 'get it' this year? I think so, but, for now, it's all speculation.

Kilgore and Sitton are 2 grizzled war horses that came to town to play some winning Football. They're not going to sit around idly while someone is not putting out 100% effort. Coach Washburn is a guy that has Coached successful units including Miami's o-line in 2016. All of that will force Tunsil to really give it all this coming season. This is his time to step and prove that he is a blue chip LT. Working next to Pro Bowler Sitton will change Tunsil's game in a big way. He will see how it's done from a technician with a nasty attitude. He will want Sitton to respect him and he'll go to work.

This team has zero luck in keeping an o-line healthy. We could use a break this season.

Back
Top Bottom