2016 1st Round Pick Laremy Tunsil To Have Break Out 2018?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 1st Round Pick Laremy Tunsil To Have Break Out 2018??

This thread is about having a vert bad oline coach. Tunsil is a stud.

Hope so. I do give him a slight pass for last year. But everyone who makes the game day roster will be expected to be better than last year.

was actually watching a clip on instagram this morning talking about Russell, said coach flipino (think the raiders coach) gave him a dvd to take home, had all 15-20 plays, wanted him to watch it and let him know what he felt most comfortable with. "ok coach" the next day flipino asked him what plays he wanted to eliminate "none I can run all of them" well which players are your favorites "I love them all, I can run all of them" then he was informed he was given a blank dvd. cant remember what player, but it was a former raider or a former player under that coach.

and also you can be a hard worker, but if you're not working on the right thing you're going to fail forward fast. I have some coworkers who work their *** off and are not accomplishing anything (counterproductive even) . and also ones that are great at looking busy but not accomplishing anything

How dare you apply real life examples to NFL ball players. LOL

There is no questioning Tunsil’s talent. But if he ever puts it all together, “Look Out”, because Miami’s offensive line may finally become the unit we fans have hoped for. He can be the difference in Tannehill Finally taking huge steps forward. Tunsil needs to step it up, he certainly had the makings of a fantastic LT in college.

Offensive lines aren't defined by the strength of one player or position.
They are defined by the weakness of one player or position!

What makes Tunsil a frustrating case is with him it's all desire-base. There is absolutely no question about his athleticism....none at all!

Blah...Blah.......Blah. unless these 'experts' have a crystal ball up their jacksy then i will refrain from judgement. If they are right then I will rejoice and be amazed that they can fit it where only the brave dare to go.
Let's see. Only thing that will prove it is Tunsil.

Back
Top Bottom