*** 2016-2017 NHL Thread *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2016-2017 NHL Thread ***

Crazy game tonight. Flyers looked awful for the first two periods, but managed to rally down 3-0 to tie it and eventually win in a shootout. I'll take the two points.

What an utterly ridiculous win for the Panthers tonight. :sidelol:

Broken sticks everywhere.

*sigh*

Tonight ain't our night.

Down 4-0 after two ... Washington is eating our lunch. :bobdole:

As a Kings fan I am happy with the new logo of the Vegas Golden Knights.

View attachment 17613

But if they were going to choose Black Knights and made their colors like the Kings I would of been very upset. This franchise in Las Vegas is stupid by the way. Makes no sense.

The Panthers are struggling a bit with offense right now.

Luongo is just carrying this team on his back.

Panthers just fired Gallant. What?

I get that the offense was underperforming in the first quarter of the season, but I find this move strange.

And I don't like it.

Panthers just fired Gallant. What?

I get that the offense was underperforming in the first quarter of the season, but I find this move strange.

And I don't like it.
I don't understand that one. I don't follow the Panthers closely, but I didn't get the impression that he was doing a bad job.

I don't understand that one. I don't follow the Panthers closely, but I didn't get the impression that he was doing a bad job.

I do not think he was doing a bad job. I think ownership expected huge buckets of points because they made a couple of moves to bring a more offensive style of play, but I watch every Panthers game and I can tell you that between a deluge of injuries, some bad luck, and a couple of key players just slumping, well, it happens. I would have given him to the All-Star break, at least.

I do not think he was doing a bad job. I think ownership expected huge buckets of points because they made a couple of moves to bring a more offensive style of play, but I watch every Panthers game and I can tell you that between a deluge of injuries, some bad luck, and a couple of key players just slumping, well, it happens. I would have given him to the All-Star break, at least.
Seemed to be a bit of a knee jerk reaction to me. They have a lot of talent on that team, along with a great goaltender in Luongo, so I think they'll be alright.

Hell of a game between Panthers and Red Wings tonight.

Barkov and Luongo just straight up carrying this team right now.

The Panthers are, quite frankly, not very good right now.

And you've got to put this 100% squarely on ownership. After spending a couple of years doing good things and bringing this team back from a real bad place, they decided to chuck everything overboard, re-fashion the team for the worse, fire the coach, and pick fights with former team greats on Twitter.

Thanks, guys.

Dave Tallon back in charge of the roster.

Absolute clown show.

Unreal.

**** Scotty Hartnell in a variety of assholes with junc's mom's 13 inch vibrator.

That's all I have to say about tonight's game.

Back
Top Bottom