*** 2016-2017 NHL Thread *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2016-2017 NHL Thread ***

Jagr got #2 all time tonight.

What's most impressive about it to me is that he hasn't merely been compiling numbers.

He's still a damn good player.

Panthers dropped two more at home. Can't score goals, can't play defense, that about sums it up.

The Panthers are bad but some of these calls. :lol:

When your team is a net revenue loss, this is what happens.

Blue Jackets going into a funk after that winning streak.

"Embellishment."

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Gary Bettman needs to get his ass kicked.

Huberdeau and Barkov are healthy tonight for the Panthers.

Ain't that something.

Sid with 3 more points tonight. (997 career) ... 1st to 30 goals/leading the Rocket race, 1 point back of the Art Ross (w/ 3 games in hand)

With tonight's win over St. Louis, my Pens are now 60-0-0 when leading after two periods over the last two seasons.

GOOOAAAL!

Welcome back, Geno!

1-0, Pens

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOAAAAL!!

Guentzel buries the give-n-go feed from Sid (#999 for Crosby)

:woot:

2-0, Pens

GOOOOOAAAAAL!!!

Fat Ass!!!

But Geno stole the show there ... WOW

3-0, Pens

Big game tonight for the Panthers on the west coast. Big ass game. Also a rumor that they're looking to trade for some offensive help.

I'll say this for the team's new ownership group, they're trying. I might have felt like they went full ****** with the Gallant firing, but they're trying.

I just logged in from my phone to say that i'm at the panthers game tonight and i have spent the entire second period screaming at these refs for some real chicken**** calls. Thats our playoff berth circling the drain while trocheck is spun around by the ankles like a top in front of the net.

Gary Bettman is a bum

This ****ing outdoor game tomorrow night in Pittsburgh is gonna be ****ed.

It was 78 degrees today.

It's supposed to drop to 40 around 6:00 PM tomorrow ... The game is at 8:00

You kinda need ice for hockey. :bobdole:

It's been a looooooong time but thought I'd drop in and give my Leafs some love... Toronto is back! Give it a few years and Auston Matthews will be hoisting that Cup. Hoping we hang on and sneak into the playoffs this year but I'll believe it when I see it!

Back
Top Bottom