*** 2016-2017 NHL Thread *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2016-2017 NHL Thread ***

This ****ing outdoor game tomorrow night in Pittsburgh is gonna be ****ed.

It was 78 degrees today.

It's supposed to drop to 40 around 6:00 PM tomorrow ... The game is at 8:00

You kinda need ice for hockey. :bobdole:

I was just talking to someone about that yesterday. He said it was 80 degrees on Friday, and then apparently 55 and raining hard yesterday, and now it's around 80 degrees again today?

That ice is going to be pretty hosed. I hope they have a backup plan?

Alex Petrovic is the Dallas Thomas of the Florida Panthers.

His puck handling is so goddamn bad, it seems like every game or two it results in a scoring chance, a goal, or a power play for the opposing team.

Sure love these quick and early whistles tonight. Must think they're NFL officials.

GODDAMNIT!!!

I stayed up for that ****?

Pens up 2-0, after two ... Only to piss it away vs. Dallas?!?

:bobdole:

I was just talking to someone about that yesterday. He said it was 80 degrees on Friday, and then apparently 55 and raining hard yesterday, and now it's around 80 degrees again today?

That ice is going to be pretty hosed. I hope they have a backup plan?

I was shocked ... The ice was actually fine for the game.

One day earlier, or one day later ... It'd have been ****ed. NHL lucked out bigger than **** for the Stadium Series in Pitt. :idk:

Pens @ Hawks are about to start the 3rd ...

2-1, Hawks

Very entertaining game so far. You might wanna check it out. NBCSN

Panthers are done. Scoring has been a problem, but more than anything, it's been terrible puck handling resulting in blown opportunities and awful turnovers.

But most egregious: TERRIBLE defense. Terrible. Guys out of position and just making DUMB plays on defense.

Team has just regressed to **** and I have to say, I think I blame the coaching change. The team was sluggish to start the season, but this is pathetic.

Ekblad slammed into the boards via shoulder to the back of his head, looks like he's got a concussion, out of the game.

A fight ensues.

The Panthers are the ones who wind up shorthanded. :lol:

What a joke.

Panthers are el donezo, but I just saw the most ridiculous thing I think I've ever seen in my life. The referees TOOK BACK a penalty after the Leafs coach bitched and moaned and they looked up at the Jumbotron and then had a conference about it.

They literally called back a penalty because of the Jumbotron.

:sidelol:

If the team wasn't lousy and out of contention, I think I'd be pretty hopping mad right now.

Back
Top Bottom