2016 - Draft Day thread

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
IT IS DRAFT DAY!
6f68d94c065bca8bfd4a4f73366ac707.jpg

Let's all eat our pancakes, smash a laptop, set the scouting reports on fire, call the kid GM in Jacksonville, draft Vontae Mack no matter what and most importantly save Seahawk football in Seattle :D

Its draft day ladies and gents.... lets go get us a cornerback!

[video=youtube;lBG-ND9Wh-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBG-ND9Wh-o[/video]
Good times!

[video=youtube;9Tr8PLZlHUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tr8PLZlHUc[/video]
More good times!

[video=youtube;YZ5CpkMreOw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ5CpkMreOw[/video]
I couldnt find the Egnew pick, but I did find a video of him Pheasent hunting last year :lol:

I won't be able to watch the 1st rd tonight due to having to work. But, on both my 15 minute breaks, my ass is gonna be on FH finding out who we draft and how the rest of the draft is going.

Fourth! Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

I am not excited at all this year.

I will read about the selections when it's over.

I jut hope the Fins don't mess up. If they give up the farm to move up and take a guy it could be a disaster.

I DO NOT think the Fins trade up.

I think they stay and go CB.

IF they don't go CB, it would be for Jack, Lawson or Ragland. Don't sleep on the Fins trying to work into the back of RD 1 for a CB.

First time I won't be watching the draft in years.

What are the intervals between pics tonight? Is it still 15 minutes? Just tryin to figure out around when Miami will pick..

I jut hope the Fins don't mess up. If they give up the farm to move up and take a guy it could be a disaster.
Have no illusions, T-Bum is stupid enough to do exactly that. I am hoping for the best and am prepared for the worst.

Sticking with my prediction of Lawson, but wow it's anyone's guess what the Dolphins are going to do this year.

The talent is so spread out I would be open to a lot of different choices this year...except trading up for Zeke. Don't Tannenbaum this, Tannenbaum.

What are the intervals between pics tonight? Is it still 15 minutes? Just tryin to figure out around when Miami will pick..

The time between picks will remain the same for other rounds: Ten minutes between picks for the first round, seven minutes for the second round and five minutes for the third through sixth rounds, other than compensatory picks.

The NFL has quietly tweaked the rules to reduce the amount of time between picks, allowing only four minutes between selections in the seventh round, as well as four minutes between selections for all compensatory picks.

My prediction. TBaum will DEFINITELY try to make a splash and historically he has had his good moments. I just hope one of them is tonight. My choice is Elliott and my hope is that we don't have to give up too much to get him.

Sticking with my prediction of Lawson, but wow it's anyone's guess what the Dolphins are going to do this year.

The talent is so spread out I would be open to a lot of different choices this year...except trading up for Zeke. Don't Tannenbaum this, Tannenbaum.

I sure hope you are wrong about Lawson being the pick. Everything about him screams average NFL player, at best, to me.

Back
Top Bottom