*** 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs *** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs ***

Hornqvist empty net!!!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

PENS WIN THE CUP!
PENS WIN THE CUP!
PENS WIN THE CUP!

Gotta give Rutherford credit, he was a guy many did not like replacing Shero, but every move he made this offseason and during the season worked. Kessel, Bonino, Fehr, Hagelin, Daley (even if he was hurt and didn't play in the Cup), the Wilkes Barre kids. Good work.

Also think you saw in the Cup why a healthy Sid is head and shoulders the best player in the NHL. May not show up in stats but he is so dominant with the puck and can get anybody a good looking shot... and honestly if Martin Jones wasn't playing out of his mind, I think Sid would have had tons of assists he was crazy good.

Now I am curious who are more pissed tonight Flyer fans or Caps fans.

Gotta give Rutherford credit, he was a guy many did not like replacing Shero, but every move he made this offseason and during the season worked. Kessel, Bonino, Fehr, Hagelin, Daley (even if he was hurt and didn't play in the Cup), the Wilkes Barre kids. Good work.

Also think you saw in the Cup why a healthy Sid is head and shoulders the best player in the NHL. May not show up in stats but he is so dominant with the puck and can get anybody a good looking shot... and honestly if Martin Jones wasn't playing out of his mind, I think Sid would have had tons of assists he was crazy good.

Now I am curious who are more pissed tonight Flyer fans or Caps fans.

They can both (along w/ Rags fans) eat a whole bag of dicks. :lol:

:woohoo:

I'm staying drunk all the way through the parade!

(Then, the beard dies) ;)

0AFBA612-0371-4319-A950-A4C979D8AA42_zpsxz25gkoc.jpg

****faced drunk & happy is a helluva way to go through life!

Congrats Bump. I have no love for the Penguins, but better you guys than the Rangers or Flyers any day lol.

Back
Top Bottom