*** 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs *** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs ***

Btw, I know this is the playoffs thread, but what do you Panther fans think of your new uniforms? https://mobile.twitter.com/FlaPanthers?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Not a Panters fan but I love logos. I personally love that new logo. I know they modernized the original logo

2243_florida_panthers-alternate-2017.png

But I like that new crest WAY better.
8078_florida_panthers-primary-2017.png

The new Panthers uniforms look terrible. Yes, the old logo was goofy. But the new jerseys are just awful.

Don't get me wrong, I can live with them. It's a small price to pay for having a good ownership group that is committed to building a winner and keeping the team here. And I even respect that one of our new owners was in the Airborne and wanted the new logo to look a bit like an AB badge.

But those jerseys stink. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
GOOOOOAAAAAL!

Lovejoy with the early score!

Tied 1-1 after one on the road!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

The new Panthers uniforms look terrible. Yes, the old logo was goofy. But the new jerseys are just awful.

Don't get me wrong, I can live with them. It's a small price to pay for having a good ownership group that is committed to building a winner and keeping the team here. And I even respect that one of our new owners was in the Airborne and wanted the new logo to look a bit like an AB badge.

But those jerseys stink. :(

Yeah that's bad. Looks like the Jags logo but with more boredom. The old logo was hockey, the new one looks like a sign at wildlife sanctuary, dullard.

1986_jacksonville_jaguars-secondary-2013.png

8078_florida_panthers-primary-2017.png

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL!!

Horny retakes the lead late in the 2nd!!

2-1, Pens after two!!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Yep, outshot 'em again by a large margin ...

False sense of security tonight.

After we take Game 4, I might have to sell a pistol to raise enough scratch for a ticket to "clinching Game 5"

... We'll see.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Game 4 approaches ... Win this one, and it's back home to the 'Burgh for a chance to clinch it for the home fans.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

I don't follow hockey but good luck to your team bump :brewskis:

GOOOOOAAAAAL!

Cole breaks the ice!

1-0, Pens

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL!!

Geno hath awaken!!