2016 "The Dolphins should draft..." megathread | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 "The Dolphins should draft..." megathread

Peters and apple arent even the same scheme...yeesh how long before people pick up on scheme fits

And apple would start if miami drafts him...hed be the most gifted corner in the facility and start on the boundary

Who the hells he gonna sit behind? :lol:

I agree with War.

Very few rookie corners come out strong a dominate. Apple never dominated in college so I have a hard time believing he's gonna dominate in the pros.

Who said anything about dominating? Hell hargreaves is gonna take his lumps too in the pros...its about getting apple game snaps and reps so he can reach his ceiling and in the process get better and develop more muscle memory in terms of route and situational awareness

Da **** are peoples expectations? Darrell revis out the damn gate i guess

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) tweeted at 1:33 PM on Thu, Apr 28, 2016:
Sources: #Bama LB Reggie Ragland was flagged for an enlarged aorta, which requires yearly monitoring. Some teams have pushed him down a bit
(https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/725739778537304065?s=03)

Sucks, I bet it's from steroid's.

Maybe you have some sort of other knowledge on the subject but its not right to just assume the kid was using steroids.... Aorta enlargements are unfortunately becoming more and more common

Jack and Elliot are the most interesting parts to this draft and they both are involved possibly with Miami.

Who said anything about dominating? Hell hargreaves is gonna take his lumps too in the pros...its about getting apple game snaps and reps so he can reach his ceiling and in the process get better and develop more muscle memory in terms of route and situational awareness

Da **** are peoples expectations? Darrell revis out the damn gate i guess

No, but he didn't show elite skill in college what makes you think he's gonna have it on the pros.

No, but he didn't show elite skill in college what makes you think he's gonna have it on the pros.

That is my dilemma right now. Do you take the CB and fill the need OR do you find a front seven player or trade up for an Elliot and get a much better player than Apple or WJ3? I like both those CB's and try to fill the need, but I am not so sure we see CB at 13. I also think VH will be there as well.

I think there is going to be a CB at 42 that is not far off from Apple or WJ3. Question is do they roll the dice and wait on a CB?

Maybe you have some sort of other knowledge on the subject but its not right to just assume the kid was using steroids.... Aorta enlargements are unfortunately becoming more and more common

Steroids in football is quite common especially at this level, and heavy use of it can directly lead to enlarged Aorta. I don't know if he took them or not, I assume most of these guys do tbh. It wouldn't bother me one bit if he did, I was just throwing it out there that it could be what caused it.

I would take him down my board because of this, as more steorid use could be very problematic. But than again I'm no doctor.

This is the least excited I've been in a while. The least I've studied up on possible targets or ready anything draft related.
I think jack is worth the risk, wouldn't trade up for Elliot with next years rb class having 3 monsters, and am not a huge an of Apple.
I am worried tannenbaum will trade up and lose valueable picks for someone that may not be worth it. Oh well let's see how it goes. I could deal with jack, Elliot, Hargreaves at 13 for sure. Apple wouldn't disappoint me too much if hose guys are gone. I just hope we don't lose out on an elite talent for accepting phillys salary dump. But, if kiko stay healthy and maxwell is average starter it may be a good trade.

Back
Top Bottom