2017-18 NCAA Basketball | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017-18 NCAA Basketball

Every year around March Madness productivity at work places around the country drops. I get the feeling Lou isn't being very productive right now.

Virginia's defense is pretty amazing year after year.
Every year around March Madness productivity at work places around the country drops. I get the feeling Lou isn't being very productive right now.

Yeah, I just spent my lunch watching the first half. Unfortunately I've got my weekly staff meeting at 1 so I won't be watching the second half. Boo.

UVA plays like that every year. They're last in the NCAAs in pace of play and last in free throws attempted. Watching them is less fun than getting your teeth drilled. But that's also why they never do anything in the Dance. They have little margin for error, not being versatile with their style of play. If they aren't clicking exactly right, they lose more often than not because they can't play from behind very easily. Our game last Thursday being an exception that proves the rule. They're built to play with a lead and then let the air out of the basketball even more. I'd say that the game right now is pretty much over. U of L has already lost this game, especially with the way UVA is shooting right now.

Yeah, I just spent my lunch watching the first half. Unfortunately I've got my weekly staff meeting at 1 so I won't be watching the second half. Boo.

UVA plays like that every year. They're last in the NCAAs in pace of play and last in free throws attempted. Watching them is less fun than getting your teeth drilled. But that's also why they never do anything in the Dance. They have little margin for error, not being versatile with their style of play. If they aren't clicking exactly right, they lose more often than not because they can't play from behind very easily. Our game last Thursday being an exception that proves the rule. They're built to play with a lead and then let the air out of the basketball even more. I'd say that the game right now is pretty much over. U of L has already lost this game, especially with the way UVA is shooting right now.
You may want to fake an illness and get out of that meeting

Sooooo...we don't get in, ok I can't argue with that. But we're not even one of the first four out? There's something fishy there. USC and Ok St not making it either? All schools that are known in the FBI probe? Man I hate the NCAA with the fire of a thousand sun's.

I still can't believe USC didn't make it. How does a team that finishes 2nd in a power 5 conference not get an invite?

Word is that Louisville players voted not to accept the NIT invite but the interim AD had already signed and sent in the paper work. We play Northern Kentucky tonight at 7. We can sleep walk through that game and win. After that would be either MTSU or Vermont. Tonight's game is in the Yum Center, but they're having scheduling conflicts with playing a second game. The women's team is a #1 seed and are hosting their first 2 rounds.

I picked Duke to win the national title, because I hate myself.

But in all seriousness it's your classic win-win. Either Duke gets the title and my bracket is awesome, or Grayson Allen suffers one last soul crushing defeat for my amusement.

I like the way the Big East was written off for dead when ND, Lou, Cuse, Pitt, etc left. Now they have a National Championship and 2 #1 seeds.

Honestly I thought they would be lost after everyone left. Glad to see the big east showin out

Back
Top Bottom