2017/2018 CFB Playoff Rankings | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017/2018 CFB Playoff Rankings

:blackeye
Every fanbase gets some delusional folks when their team gets a couple of big wins.

I can't hate 'em for it. After watching Snake Oil Al with that ridiculous orange tie and that sieve of a defense he ran, I think they can be forgiven for a week of running their mouths.

Hell I love it. I just hope the players stick with their tradition of all that trash talk and run that mouth to Bama again like they did in '92 :roflmao

If we get to the playoffs I call that a huge win for this program. We lost our best offensive peice in Mark Walton and Richards has been on and off injured as well. We aren't quite there yet so those injuries are big

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Notre Dame
4. Alabama's backups

It's not funny if you've seen how far we've had to dig in our linebacker reserves to get bodies on the field due to injury.

U seriously put Bama over Georgia? C'mon man. Some good ol fashioned Bama biast right there.

Georgia clearly is the #1 team right now in the country based on the data out there. @Notre Dame win makes it a no brainer. Bama's schedule has been kind of marshmallowy so far if we are being honest. Win at home vs. a LSU team that lost to Troy at home, a win vs. FSU @ a neutral site, a close win @ A&M who may end up firing their coach.

Now they may wipe the floor with Georgia in the CC game, but until then at least they finally get decent resume entries with games @MIss St. and @auburn in the next 3 weeks.

No doubt Tedslimm is a homer but I think that's true with most fans. As far as ND is concerned they are no longer top 10 scoring defense they are 16th and 44th in yards. We can move the ball and score on them

No doubt Tedslimm is a homer but I think that's true with most fans. As far as ND is concerned they are no longer top 10 scoring defense they are 16th and 44th in yards. We can move the ball and score on them

Wrong. You Miami fans are homers. Alabama is the best team in the country whether I said it or not.

Not according to the Playoff committee. They know everything.

Don't think they don't know who the best team in the country is. They just decided to put UGA #1 due to their resume to this point in the season.

I've already told you they played it safe in their first ranking by going with resume over eye test. They couldn't go wrong that way, and it wouldn't cause as much of a stir among the UGA faithful and college football in general.

You can't prove eye test, but you can compare the resumes on paper. They went the safer route. They know what they're doing. They're just sitting back and letting Bama's resume catch up to what they already know.

Our fans can get crazy but our players are doing it the right way unlike some schools

http://arrestnation.com/tag/university-of-alabama-football-player-arrested/

Hey you guys are on top and that's where we want to be simple as that. Probably won't be this year but bama's got some real competition for the prize south Fla players now so
our future is bright regardless of talk and I look forward to playing you guys down the road. Haven't felt that way in a long time so let us have that.

Our fans can get crazy but our players are doing it the right way unlike some schools

http://arrestnation.com/tag/university-of-alabama-football-player-arrested/

Hey you guys are on top and that's where we want to be simple as that. Probably won't be this year but bama's got some real competition for the prize south Fla players now so
our future is bright regardless of talk and I look forward to playing you guy down the road. Haven't felt that way in a long time so let us have that.

Hey you know me I keep pretty quiet. The stiffbreeze knuckleheads around here started this little session. Not me.

I'm ready to go now though so let's go. We're probably not gonna get to see Bama do the walking while Miami is laying on their back doing the talking on the field like it used to be. This may be all there is to it...a bunch of talk right here in this forum.

U seriously put Bama over Georgia? C'mon man. Some good ol fashioned Bama biast right there.

Georgia clearly is the #1 team right now in the country based on the data out there. @Notre Dame win makes it a no brainer. Bama's schedule has been kind of marshmallowy so far if we are being honest. Win at home vs. a LSU team that lost to Troy at home, a win vs. FSU @ a neutral site, a close win @ A&M who may end up firing their coach.

Now they may wipe the floor with Georgia in the CC game, but until then at least they finally get decent resume entries with games @MIss St. and @auburn in the next 3 weeks.

Bookies/Vegas would have Bama 10 pt favorite over Ga ...I'll go with Vegas....plus..This is going to kill the anti-SEC crowd,but putting Ga. #1..That's the best way to get
(2) SEC teams in the Playoffs.

I think Georgia is better but we'll definitely see soon. We could actually see 2 ACC teams. If Miami beats Notre Dame but loses to Clemson

I think Georgia is better but we'll definitely see soon. We could actually see 2 ACC teams. If Miami beats Notre Dame but loses to Clemson
Then you haven't watched all of Ga. and Bama's games then..foolish statement...but you know better than the oddsmakers...

Back
Top Bottom