*** 2017-2018 NHL Thread *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2017-2018 NHL Thread ***

History Night!

Marc-Andre Fleury with career victory #400 tonight! (2nd fastest to 400)

And, it was in Philly! :laugh Thanks, Flower!!!!

*crickets* or not - try 5-2... final -

Yeah. Or, um, not.

5-3 Final.

Stop me if you've heard this one ...

The calendar switches to the new year. The Pittsburgh Penguins find not just another gear, but two or three. Apparently, we've simply decided to coast through the start of the season in order to save energy for when it counts. Playing THAT MANY games (reg season/playoffs/World Cup) over the course of these years should have killed our stars. Yet somehow I get the feeling we're headed for another deep run.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Thing about Kane is ... Million dollar talent, ten cent head.

IF he can keep it together, it's a great move!

IF.

I get that Buffalo sucks, and living in Buffalo sucks, and he probably wanted to get out of Buffalo, but nonetheless I see no reason to believe that he's suddenly going to stop cheap-shotting people right in front of the linesmen.

Thing about Kane is ... Million dollar talent, ten cent head.

IF he can keep it together, it's a great move!

IF.

If your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle.

Still, I think it was a decent move for the Sharks, he might fit in well there...they've certainly played well lately.

Predators fans having a full blown meltdown over what was the correct call last night -- Luongo was spun around by a Nashville player, which popped the puck free -- is downright hilarious.

You give these dopes a good hockey team and suddenly they pretend they know a god damn thing about hockey. Carrie Underwood is apparently really upset about the call. Hey, guess what, Carrie? I'm really upset that I have to listen to your dumb ass when I watch Sunday Night Football.

zvZl09m_d.jpg

:laugh ... 'Bout that time of year again. Here we come!
This. A thousand times this. :laugh

After six long years in the wilderness, the red and black is BACK in the playoffs babyyyy!!!! LET’S GOOOOO DEEEEEVVVVIIILLLSSS!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

Also, I’d like to say that if the Rags somehow knock off Philly in regulation tomorrow and the Panthers win out, I’ll need CPR from laughing so hard lmfao.

Leafs F.T.M.F.W.! Stanley Cup here we come...!

Btw, my wildcard is the Devils. Extremely fast team.

Leafs aren't ready yet imo. Still a little too young. Still a little too soft. Call me a dinosaur, but I still think they need a little more grit before a long playoff run.

Leafs aren't ready yet imo. Still a little too young. Still a little too soft. Call me a dinosaur, but I still think they need a little more grit before a long playoff run.
They’re well-coached and have solid goaltending. Toronto could be a tough out this year.

Back
Top Bottom