*** 2017-2018 NHL Thread *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2017-2018 NHL Thread ***

They’re well-coached and have solid goaltending. Toronto could be a tough out this year.
I don't think anyone is beating them 4 straight or anything. Just think they'll wear down as the playoffs move along.

I don't think anyone is beating them 4 straight or anything. Just think they'll wear down as the playoffs move along.
Yeah I don’t think they’re ready to win a Cup yet or anything. But they’re a solid hockey team that’s got a bright future (and that’s painful for me to admit, because I can’t stand the Leafs lol).

So, anyway ...

4-0 Beat down of tanking Sens tonight = 100 points.

I find it hard to see anything short of (at worst) a 16-12 march towards - 3elieve!!!

Discuss.

So, anyway ...

4-0 Beat down of tanking Sens tonight = 100 points.

I find it hard to see anything short of (at worst) a 16-12 march towards - 3elieve!!!

Discuss.
I think it’s Nashville’s year this year. I’m sticking with my preseason prediction of Nashville-Tampa in the SCF, with Nashville winning in 7. I certainly won’t count out the Pens though, it wouldn’t surprise me if they got back to the Finals. We played you guys solid this year, so I’d relish a shot to end the 3-peat hopes though. :D

I live in the Myer here in SW FL. Pulling for the Big Bad Bruins tonight. Might catch a few Leafs/Lightning games if they grab that first spot. That'll be a fun/fast series.
Side note: Tavares in Leafs uniform next year? I bet it's already been worked out behind the scenes.

God Bless America!

Pens draw Flyers in Rd. 1 ... The Back-to-Back Champs get to avenge 2012 right off the bat!

Bump is happy.

Back
Top Bottom