Jersey next.

Two years ago, it was:
cut.jpg

Last year it was:
cut.jpeg

What will this year bring?

glIaDOw.gif

Who wants it MOST?

Do you like their new (old) logo or the previous one better?

TML... Stanley MF cup... here we come!!!
Yeah. Or, um, not.

5-3 Final.

Stop me if you've heard this one ...

The calendar switches to the new year. The Pittsburgh Penguins find not just another gear, but two or three. Apparently, we've simply decided to coast through the start of the season in order to save energy for when it counts. Playing THAT MANY games (reg season/playoffs/World Cup) over the course of these years should have killed our stars. Yet somehow I get the feeling we're headed for another deep run.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Wow i thought bump was talking to himself, there's actually some other posters in here

:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao

:laugh

Congrats, Cats!

That was one helluva entertaining game!!! Nights like this are why the NHL is awesome!

Enjoy that one Wanny, even with the "L" I know I still did. :laugh

Kane getting traded to the Sharks was a good move for them...but...they're still the Sharks and will still find a way to pull defeat from the jaws of victory at some point.

I think that was a bad trade for the Sharks, honestly. Kane's overrated and created a lot of stupid penalty kills.

Buffalo stinks, but this was a case of a bad team managing to get slightly better in the long term via the addition through subtraction principle.

Wow! Ovechkin simply would not be denied on that one.

Congratulations, Ovi on career goal #600!

600 goals in under 1,000 games is rare territory indeed. Gretzky, Lemieux, Hull, and now Ovechkin.

I think that was a bad trade for the Sharks, honestly. Kane's overrated and created a lot of stupid penalty kills.

Buffalo stinks, but this was a case of a bad team managing to get slightly better in the long term via the addition through subtraction principle.
Thing about Kane is ... Million dollar talent, ten cent head.

IF he can keep it together, it's a great move!

IF.

Back
Top Bottom