2017 Miami Dolphins Playoffs Scenarios | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Playoffs Scenarios

Not happening! The delusion of this team making the playoffs will set you up for heartbreak. Us beating Denver is meaningless. They are even worse than us; I’m happy to see VJ fail, I knew he would.

We won’t make the playoffs. Turns out Denver is really really bad. Us beating a bad team doesn’t mean that we will win out. Now if Tyrod Taylor is out, we should beat Buffalo possibly both times. However, don’t fool yourself to think that even though KC has fallen that they would lose to us. Then there is the Cheaters Monday night. Have you forgotten how we play on for primetime? They are going to win even without Gronk. All we did by beating Denver is give false hope and **** up our draft spot.

Be awesome.

I really don’t see the Pats losing another game all the way through to the SB this year.

I don’t either but if they make it to the SB, I want to see them get embarrassed.

Quality of football league with is just bad this year. NE is winning because they suck less than everyone else.

Yesterday at our "Finheaven" tailgate a Dolphins fan from overseas joined us (member at Finheaven). He scheduled his vacation around that one single home game he could watch. His eyes were glowing before the game and especially after the game. He loved it all: the tailgating, the stadium, the game, the win and we both agreed as a fan you never give up. No matter how remote the possibility or how minuscule the chance as long as we are not eliminated mathematically a fan always has that calculator in the back pocket.

Funny how we talked exactly about that topic at FinHeaven Tailgate. And yes, even though the scenario above seems highly unlikely I will be rooting for it as long as it is possible. Offseason is long enough. So lets go beat the Patriots! :)

Looking forward to the next time. :) I loved it that much that I maybe need to come back next year. ;) Was a great experience.

Last edited:
I can actually see these scenarios playing out- even beating the Pats at home.
The help from the other teams is where we always fall short luck wise as Dolphin fans- but damn it would be nice to slide into the playoffs after the year we have had.

We would probably have to play the Ravens in the first game if it did happen. oops

Funny how we talked exactly about that topic at FinHeaven Tailgate. And yes, even though the scenario above seems highly unlikely I will be rooting for it as long as it is possible. Offseason is long enough. So lets go beat the Patriots! :)

Looking forward to the next time. :) I loved it that much that I maybe need to come back next year. ;) Was a great experience.
Was nice meeting you as well.

titans losing was huge because 49ers with grap at the helm arent a 3-10 caliber team more like 6-7 so titans losing that game plus mariota is injured would swing us into contention ,thing is we have 0 room for error 1 loss and we are done,if we can somehow beat the pats without gronk at least we can have a bases loaded 2 out down 3 chance at getting in.

If by some miracle the dolphins win out they actually have a good shot at a wildcard. Stranger things have happened, lol.

Ravens lost. We have the Pats in Miami tomorrow night. We have done pretty well at home considering all the double digit win seasons they have put together since forever. Let's hope Tommy Boy does his usual south beach ritual (maybe he knew Foerrster well enough) and ****s up for us.

The 2 things that were vital, in addition to a Fins win, were Tennessee and Baltimore losing. So far we are 2 for 2.

Miami has got to find a way to put it all together tonight and get this win

No we still wouldn't control our own destiny, but we would be in a real good spot to get in with 9 wins.

A loss like Baltimore had last night could linger into next week against a hungry for a win Browns team on the road and Tennessee may not win another game this year.

Gotta handle business.

Back
Top Bottom