*** 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs ***

Or, having your team in the playoffs. :p
Not shocking they missed the playoffs this year lol. Next year should be much better when they start to bring their good defensemen prospects to the big club. Would also help if they got a little better goaltending :lol:

What if you have no team? :idk:

Then you jump on the Vegas Golden Knights expansion wagon next year. You can say you were there from the beginning. But, w/e you do - don't become a Flyers fan, that's like being a Jets fan. ;) (right, PP?)

Side note: What kinda girly man isn't into hockey at least at a very basic level. :chuckle:

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Not shocking they missed the playoffs this year lol. Next year should be much better when they start to bring their good defensemen prospects to the big club. Would also help if they got a little better goaltending :lol:

At least you got rid of Bob. :lol:

Then you jump on the Vegas Golden Knights expansion wagon next year. You can say you were there from the beginning. But, w/e you do - don't become a Flyers fan, that's like being a Jets fan. ;) (right, PP?)

Side note: What kinda girly man isn't into hockey at least at a very basic level. :chuckle:

Are you calling me girly or hockey fans girly? I'm confused :lol:

hanz-franz-youre-a-puny-little-girly-man.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

At least you got rid of Bob. :lol:
Don't even get me started... :lol:

Game 3 tonight in Columbus. My prediction:

Jackets come out desperate at home, but after Friday's finish the refs are instructed to keep it under control.

Special Teams make the difference.

4-2, Pens

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOAAAL!

Guentzel with the early answer to knot it at one!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOAAAAL!!

Rust cuts into the lead making it 3-2!!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOAAAAAL!!!

Rust ties this **** up, mother****ers!!!

3-3

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom