*** 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs *** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs ***

Pens in Caps house:

87ED1CA6-801B-424C-A7DE-17B4C5718F48_zpsf1rbfaet.gif

:lol:

I still can't believe we took BOTH games @ Washington to start the series. :woot:

Oh I can. The Caps are a joke- they can't wipe their asses without getting the Pens' permission. Their Pittsburgh's bitch. This will be a sweep- 5 max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome hockey day yesterday with the Devils winning the draft lottery and the Rangers hilariously blowing game two. Great sports day all around, when you add in a solid Fins draft! [emoji482][emoji482]

Awesome hockey day yesterday with the Devils winning the draft lottery and the Rangers hilariously blowing game two. Great sports day all around, when you add in a solid Fins draft! [emoji482][emoji482]

That Rangers game yesterday was crazy. Not a game you typically see in the playoffs. I was stunned when the Flyers moved up to #2. I was expecting them to stay at 13 because those were the overwhelming odds.

That Rangers game yesterday was crazy. Not a game you typically see in the playoffs. I was stunned when the Flyers moved up to #2. I was expecting them to stay at 13 because those were the overwhelming odds.

Yeah they really choked that one away, I really hope it has a lingering effect on them the rest of the series and Ottawa can bury them quick, but it'll probably still be a long series... As far as Philly moving up, no doubt that was crazy! Dallas too- they go up to three and Colorado and Vancouver really got a **** sandwich lol.

Yeah they really choked that one away, I really hope it has a lingering effect on them the rest of the series and Ottawa can bury them quick, but it'll probably still be a long series... As far as Philly moving up, no doubt that was crazy! Dallas too- they go up to three and Colorado and Vancouver really got a **** sandwich lol.

That was pretty funny.

I'd be more annoyed about the Devils/Flyers jumping to the top in the lottery, except this coming draft class looks extraordinarily weak. :lol:

That was pretty funny.

I'd be more annoyed about the Devils/Flyers jumping to the top in the lottery, except this coming draft class looks extraordinarily weak. :lol:
The top two prospects are head and shoulders above everyone else. They're not Matthews/McDavid/Eichel etc, but they should still be very good players.

That was pretty funny.

Yeah, after the first two picks it is... Patrick and Hischier are both elite talents. The Metro is about to be Thunderdome. [emoji106][emoji482]

:lol:

The HOCKEY GODS are straight up real ... & they're mother****ing trolls. :lol:

Did that just happen?!?

:woot:

2 goals in less than 2:00 remaining /w goalie pulled = Caps typical expected CHOKE. :lol:

God bless America!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ****ing drunk!! :lol:

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Welp, Game 4 just became really important. *sigh*

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

We still own this. They ain't beating us 3 more times.

Welp, Game 4 just became really important. *sigh*

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

We still own this. They ain't beating us 3 more times.

I hope Crosby is okay, I need the Pens at full strength just in case the Rags get by Ottawa.

I hope Crosby is okay, I need the Pens at full strength just in case the Rags get by Ottawa.

Concussion. (Sheary too)

Malkin is just gonna have to go beast mode again. :idk:

Concussion. (Sheary too)

Malkin is just gonna have to go beast mode again. :idk:

Yeah I heard, out for at least game 4... The Pens can't **** around here with Crosby's history though- he won't see the ice again until he's absolutely 110% healthy and ready.

Yeah I heard, out for at least game 4... The Pens can't **** around here with Crosby's history though- he won't see the ice again until he's absolutely 110% healthy and ready.

Might be sooner than I thought ... He was back skating today (team off day)

I don't expect to see him Sat. (Game 5) but who knows?!?

51295856.jpg

Crosby and Sheary full participants in today's practice ...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

(Outstanding 43rd B-Day present for me!)

Well ... 1st try at elimination didn't work. :idk:

Game 6 is tonight @ home!!!

Sweep-the-Leg-Karate-Kid.gif

Is it 7:30 yet?

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Back
Top Bottom