***2018-19 Nhl Reg. Season Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2018-19 Nhl Reg. Season Thread***

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Damn, in my illness, nobody started the thread???

Well, **** - Lets kick this noise off on Jan. 30 in Pittsburgh as the Penguins host the Lightning ... 8:00 on NBC

2u8j86d.jpg

(Sec. 109, Row Q, Seat 4)

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Muzzin to the Leafs was an absolute steal of a deal. Knowing the Leafs even more than I know the Dolphins, the 2 prospects we sent L.A. are nobodies. And the first next year we gave up will practically be a 2. The Leafs needed a player like this, especially for the playoffs, and Dubas isn't done either. Can't wait to see who else he brings in.

It's about time you started one. All of these posts of yours and no current thread? Haha.

Anyway, the Flames are tearing it up finally. They'll be a tough out in the playoffs.

Closing in on the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

One can almost begin to smell Lord Stanley in the air

Panthers fired Coach Boog. Sadly, I think it was the right move. The team was less physical this season and the defense was a hot mess. Yeah, goaltending was poor this season, but Boughner is ultimately responsible for the defense and it was managed atrociously. I think Boughner is going to be another in a growing line of Panthers coaches who will learn from their experience here and go on to be fine coaches elsewhere. But... the trigger had to be pulled.

Hot rumor right now is that Coach Q is a done deal and will be coming to the Panthers on a hefty contract. Real interested to see how that plays out, but I think that's a slam dunk hire if they can get him. Honestly, the biggest thing about the team pursuing Quenneville this heavily is that it demonstrates a big financial commitment to winning by ownership. That... is kind of a big deal.

Press conference tomorrow at noon. It's either going to be Coach Q or egg on a lot of faces. Can't wait.

Panthers fired Coach Boog. Sadly, I think it was the right move. The team was less physical this season and the defense was a hot mess. Yeah, goaltending was poor this season, but Boughner is ultimately responsible for the defense and it was managed atrociously. I think Boughner is going to be another in a growing line of Panthers coaches who will learn from their experience here and go on to be fine coaches elsewhere. But... the trigger had to be pulled.

Hot rumor right now is that Coach Q is a done deal and will be coming to the Panthers on a hefty contract. Real interested to see how that plays out, but I think that's a slam dunk hire if they can get him. Honestly, the biggest thing about the team pursuing Quenneville this heavily is that it demonstrates a big financial commitment to winning by ownership. That... is kind of a big deal.

Press conference tomorrow at noon. It's either going to be Coach Q or egg on a lot of faces. Can't wait.

Its Q. Great hire

Big hire for the Panthers. Bob and Panarin probably follow in the summer. As a Devils fan, I’d much rather have Quenneville in Florida than Philly, which was rumored.... but this doesn’t makes things in the East any easier for anyone, particularly if your team is in the Atlantic.

Big hire for the Panthers. Bob and Panarin probably follow in the summer. As a Devils fan, I’d much rather have Quenneville in Florida than Philly, which was rumored.... but this doesn’t makes things in the East any easier for anyone, particularly if your team is in the Atlantic.

The Panthers do have an intriguing team. I would not be shocked if getting Q they become a contender within 3 years

Back
Top Bottom