2018 Finheaven Schedule Wallpapers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Finheaven Schedule Wallpapers

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Alrighty folks. Here they are for both computers and mobile. The player was decided by the VIP members so if you would like to have a say in next year's player please join VIP and help select who is featured. As a matter of fact VIP members have access to a Ryan Tannehill and Minkah Fitzpatrick (featuring my uniform swapped Fitzpatrick) wallpapers as well. You should just have to right click, or long press, on the image you want to save to your device.

Oh and I did swap Drake out into the new colors. And I will not be making any different sizes, sorry.
2018MobileWP.jpg 2018ScheduleWP32.jpg

Alrighty folks. Here they are for both computers and mobile. The player was decided by the VIP members so if you would like to have a say in next year's player please join VIP and help select who is featured. As a matter of fact VIP members have access to a Ryan Tannehill and Minkah Fitzpatrick (featuring my uniform swapped Fitzpatrick) wallpapers as well. You should just have to right click, or long press, on the image you want to save to your device.

Oh and I did swap Drake out into the new colors. And I will not be making any different sizes, sorry.
View attachment 12421 View attachment 12422
Great job Shifty. It looks awesome

I refuse to recognise these illegitimate wallpapers

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom