.500 or better road record?
Winning record?
Win division?
Win in New England?
Make playoffs?
Win a playoff game?
Winning division record?

All will probably be failures once the season is done

Gase is still calling plays like Wilson and Grant are on the team. Yeah those plays work with those types of players, but sure as **** don’t work with players like Parker, Stills, or Carroo. Wilson and Grant were YAC players. Time to change things up Gase and play to your players strengths.

Please for the love of God stop the damn screens with Parker they’re not working.

Wowser. We finally scored early (praise Shiva!) and then had a lead into Q4 -- in other words -- a competitive game against decent team on the road!

What else (realistically?) could you have hoped for given the "state-of-the-franchise?"

At least we competed.

If you're a legit My Yammie fan at this point -- given the overall reality and proven losing history under Ross, that's a GOOD DAY folks!

So we can all stop pretending this team is going anywhere.

Yet again.

Thanks Ross!

You've produced a product that has no viable value for the fans!

Live long and prosper!

BNF

Again, he is a rookie...the injury to Tannehill stunted his growth in the offense...

Got it. Kinda knew that.

So he's got that excuse for now...

Saw him day attempting a down field block against a DB -- it was embarrassing!

Saw him also give up the pig in a rather pedestrian manner as well...

He's a PROJECT at this point and does NOT resemble a solid 2nd round pick IMO.

BNF

DVP is dead to me.
It seems if Ballage touches the ball 10 times, he loses yardage 9 of them.
Gase was the main factor in the loss.
How can the D be so bad against the screen? I suspect it's all they see in practice

I take it Stills and Amendola are also dead to you.

Gase is a dead, stinky squid left on the upper deck of a deep sea fishing boat. Baked into the fiberglass. Everything about him just stinks. His personnel management, his clock management, his play calling, and his egotistical bad attitude press conferences. Just like that dead squid, Gase is caked on the Dolphins and it will take years to get rid of the smell.

Back
Top Bottom