2018 Game 12 Snap Reactions - Barfalo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Game 12 Snap Reactions - Barfalo

I think Kiko has become a target unfortunately. Dumb call

I also thought the pass interetence on minkah early in the game was bad.

It was a flag fest for both teams

Thank you Phillips and clay for your contributions

We deserved to lose today

Josh Allen is quick back there when he takes off. We need a better plan next time. Use a spy more often. Collapsing the pocket is great and all but not when he is going to run right away

Xavien Howard..... all pro?

Josh Allen looks really, really good. I think the Bills are set for years. Tom Brady won't do that against us next week that's for sure

Oh another thing: kiko and McMillan are getting roasted. Baker has shown the ability to cover. Why in the hell is kiko the single LB in the game in a passing situation?

Josh Allen looks really, really good. I think the Bills are set for years. Tom Brady won't do that against us next week that's for sure

Sorry, JA looked like an average QB who's elusive. Shows talent, but won't know til 2020

I thought Gase should have challenged the spot on the 3rd and 1. O’Leary was fully extended and was closer than he got, and there was no reason not to try to make it a half yard or even less, we wouldn’t have needed the timeout. Hated the wildcat as well. This team cannot run when the other team knows it coming, how does he not realize that?

Why do we never do something like a bootleg in that scenario? You either throw an easy throw, run for the first, or sit down the keep the clock moving. Same with RPO. Lots of easy ways to keep the clock running but keep the defense from keying in on you.

Sorry, JA looked like an average QB who's elusive. Shows talent, but won't know til 2020

LOL no he didn't look anything like average, and elusive is a complete understatement for a QB that runs for over 100 yards against you and time and again bought time in the pocket. He's also got an absolute cannon for an arm. He's got a lot of things to work on, such as knowing when not to throw the fast ball he throws every time and throwing on the run is hit and miss as the last throw he made showed (having said that Clay still needs to catch that). He's the definition of RAW talent, with the right coaching the Bills have an exciting future.

I really hope they're not planning on running this team back next year. I feel like i stepped in a time machine and it's 2010.

Even if we make the playoffs someone is going to beat the brakes off of us in the first round, as is tradition.

Josh Allen looked pretty great to me. His elusiveness was insane and his arm talent was eye popping. Much more impressive than Darnold imo, or really any of the young QBs outside of Mahomes. I doubt there coaching staff in place now will do much for his development though.

-As others, I couldn’t believe my eyes when we came out in Wildcat formation.
-I thought Burke would attempt to adjust ie spy Allen or drop and try to shut running lanes, nope.
-The LB play is not good, the OL play is worse than that, especially when Larsen is forced to have to play.

Ryan was able to strike back after going behind, and that drive was almost all him.

I thought at some point they would try to get Ryan outside the pocket and he might use his legs some. Nope.

The penalties were absolutely brutal, both the amount on the OL and the BS ones.

Josh Allen is a pretty good rookie quarterback. It was fashionable to rip on this kid from basically the moment he was drafted, and after a tough preseason everyone declared him awful, a bust, crap, etc. Yet if you've actually watched him play football, the kid's got a lot of promise. I don't know if he's going to realize it, but like Sam Darnold I think the team that drafted him was right to take a chance on him.

I loved the dude coming out -- not that I pretend to be some great evaluator -- just really impressed by his arm + WOW what an athlete! You think Kiko is gonna have nightmares after Allen continually embarrassed him! If (???) the dude gets his game together we're in trouble for many years IMO. His upside is stratospheric.

Obviously we're VERY LUCKY to get this "win." And it still goes on Gase's record -- but should have a asterisk or 2. Your point about seemingly ZERO prep for Allen's scrambling/ running is SPOT ON! At some point we needed to have #20 going after his ask on every play because once he broke containment (which he did pretty much with ease) he was off to the races (making Kiko look silly) time after time.

I thought Ryan's TD pass to Stills was just about as perfect as humanly possible! It was a poetry in flight with an incredible combination of touch placement and perfect anticipation.

I will also give credit to the team and Gase for competing and playing ball -- I was ready for a flat (uninspired) show but the dudes fought hard....

Again. Lucky we won.

BNF

I mean I Think we clearly prepared for Allen.

I just don't think we were prepared for that type of athlete and u really don't fully notice it until u get on the field with him.

I mean he has breathtaking start up acceleration and he was erasing angles with ease like Todd Gurley does . . . .it was pretty remarkable tbh.

That 3rd down wildcat play had me wanting to throw my remote through the TV. I don't get the play call at all. Idiotic

It was foolish. I rue the fact that Ballage did not notice how wide open Parker was at receiver. You do not have to be a QB to make that throw. It could have been such a stupendous moment.

Give Gase credit! He's trying! And poor Ryan is getting pounded just like the good ole daze!

Recurring theme: it was a tale of 2 protections...

Ryan under immediate assault -- while, on several occasions, I saw Allen polishing his nails...

Simply amazing how sucky our OL is -- in consistent inconsistent ways!

I know Ryan is no amazing QB but for frogs snakes give the kid a top shelf OL for once in his pro career!

Has to be the #1 priority if we move forward with Ryan.

And NO MORE +30 old fatties coming down to South Beach to catch some vitamin D!

Fine some tractor trailers who call pull & haul! And most off all -- hold the effing LOS for more than .0001 second!

Seriously Gase. Your excremental OL is gonna put Ryan in the effing hospital sooner than later!

Back
Top Bottom