2018 Game 12 Snap Reactions - Barfalo | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Game 12 Snap Reactions - Barfalo

LOL no he didn't look anything like average, and elusive is a complete understatement for a QB that runs for over 100 yards against you and time and again bought time in the pocket. He's also got an absolute cannon for an arm. He's got a lot of things to work on, such as knowing when not to throw the fast ball he throws every time and throwing on the run is hit and miss as the last throw he made showed (having said that Clay still needs to catch that). He's the definition of RAW talent, with the right coaching the Bills have an exciting future.

Which is why I said "won't know til 2020"

The play of the game for me was the wildcat with Ballage on 3rd & 1. You convert, you win. And Gase chooses to telegraph a running play with our least effective runner, while also pulling his $20M starting QB out of the play.

There is something seriously wrong with Adam Gase.
It was so dumb and there is no explanation for it that could satisfy me. His offense is a joke. How many games this year have we had under 200 yards passing. Or of total offense? That’s hard to do in today’s NFL. His offense is disgusting - it’s playcalling, philosophy and inability to learn and adapt. He’s the most stubborn guy I’ve ever seen as a HC. He didn’t learn from all the gaffes that have occurred from trying to be cute in key situations that call for straight up power football. The Drake RPO fumble on the goal line in the Bears game, the entire debacle in Indy, the Wildcat call yesterday. This guy is trying to prove a point so he can shove it in the media’s face and in the process he’s just digging his grave deeper. He’s an epic fail.

happy we won (even though the playoffs are probably a pipe dream at this point . the chokejob to Indy was a dream killer. hope I'm wrong though!) I always like to beat the Bills so hoping we can sweep them just like we did to the Jets .

On a side note, WOW at josh Allen . I have n't been paying much attention to him thru out the season and imo he will be a thorn in our side for years to come. I was most impressed with his athleticism & crafty white boy speed.

Gase's play calling still has me baffled at times (as others have already pointed out, the 3rd &1 wildcat call was outrageously stupid esp when we have Gore back there...give it to Gore damn it!!)

last but not least , thank the LORD for Xavien Howard ! one of the bright spots of this season . his play has been awesome

It was not just kiko they also used branch as a spy and it went just as bad.. their qb is faster than our whole front 7 minus Baker

I thought Gase should have challenged the spot on the 3rd and 1. O’Leary was fully extended and was closer than he got, and there was no reason not to try to make it a half yard or even less, we wouldn’t have needed the timeout. Hated the wildcat as well. This team cannot run when the other team knows it coming, how does he not realize that?

Why do we never do something like a bootleg in that scenario? You either throw an easy throw, run for the first, or sit down the keep the clock moving. Same with RPO. Lots of easy ways to keep the clock running but keep the defense from keying in on you.
Second time we got jobbed on a spot I thought he should’ve challenged the spot, and the one in Cincinnati right before the failed bomb to stills, both were first downs on second down

Back
Top Bottom