2018 Game 13 Snap Reactions - Patriots Ii - Someone Pinch Me | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Game 13 Snap Reactions - Patriots Ii - Someone Pinch Me

He looked like "oh ****. Here Kenyan you take that one" I never seen someone pitch a ball that fast. It must have been less than 1 second. :lol:

No doubt he made the right decision (on purpose or by accident). :lol:
And I am certainly not faulting him for that either. It just looked like the football was a hot potato. :nah:

I thought the same exact thing when I saw the replays, he didn't have the ball long enough to even draw anyone to them... prob the way they drew it up, knew 2 seconds in parkers hands hes either injured or someone blows on him and he goes down. "Nope f that you take it"

That was completely awesome but I was sitting there wondering what the heck the film crew was doing. A play like that and they kept flashing back to the Pats kicker and then on to Brock friggin Osweiler. Seriously? Because those are the two people everyone wanted to see....

I wanted to see Belichick's reaction and I always love seeing the TB12 angry pucker!

No Adam Gase/OC celebration....nothing. I don't who was worse. The announcers or the film crew....

"And that will end it.....or will it?"....

Parker did exactly what he should do with it at exactly when he should.

Then they are dumb. Nobody is reaching the endzone with the LOS your own 30 yard line

I actually think Tannehill could get it down there if he had a clean pocket to step into the throw and a fully healthy shoulder. Guy had a cannon when his arm was right. Hope it gets right again.

Still riding the high of the victory...

But my opinion on gase hasn’t changed. I can’t stand him as a playcaller

After the stills mistake when he slid down early and made it 3rd and 1, the genius that gase is decides to call a PA boot to the side of tannehills bum ankle. It’s 3rd and 1 and you have a HOF rb in the backfield who was on a tear. Game after game all season I watch the guy just outsmart himself. I can’t stand it

I love the PA boot call. The Patriots just defended it perfectly.

I actually think Tannehill could get it down there if he had a clean pocket to step into the throw and a fully healthy shoulder. Guy had a cannon when his arm was right. Hope it gets right again.

He would have to let it go at the LOS and really step in to it, even so i don't think he is throwing the ball 70 yards

I love the PA boot call. The Patriots just defended it perfectly.

Well, it was a pretty good, entertaining football game. Just like the Colts game. Just, just like the Colts game... until....

- What a dreadful start for the defense. You would think that with how often these guys see swing passes and other rinky dink throws into the flat in practice, they would be able to cover them? Nope. And when I saw Walt Aikens lined up out there at safety, I knew we were screwed.

- Where have these opening drive touchdowns been for the last, uh, forever?

- Kiko Alonso makes some really bad plays. He also makes some really great plays. I still think he can be a good and productive player for the Dolphins going forward, but he needs a defensive coordinator who understands his limitations. Like not asking him to cover Julian Edelman 1on1 on 3rd and long. And then asking him to cover Gronk 1on1 on the next 3rd and long.

- Anybody see that cameraman trip and fall after the Bolden touchdown? Brian Hartline, eat your heart out, buddy. In that same thought, how about the idiot announcer calling us "the fish" after the score? Dolphins are mammals, slapnuts. Mammals. Nice block by Kenny Stills on that play, by the way.

- I have to give massive props to Adam Gase and the offensive coaching staff for inserting Brandon Bolden into the lineup against his former team. You could tell that he wanted it bad, and the results were positive for Miami. Two rushing touchdowns in the first half. Not bad.

- Complete offensive line collapse in pass protection approaching the end of the first half. Anyone want to block someone? Anyone? Anyone? Nope. John Denney, think it might be time to hang 'em up.

- Is Stephen Gostkowski a closet Dolphins fan? This guy seems to miss a lot of kicks against Miami.

- Many of us noticed this in chat, but Ryan Tannehill was getting absolutely CRUSHED out there, before and after his injury. Not that the injury play specifically is an example of this, but how about some protection for our team's quarterback? The rules protecting quarterbacks should apply to ALL quarterbacks, not just stars. When he is hit late, hit high, hit low? Call it. Or change the rule.

- Speaking of Tannehill, despite his body being held together with construction paper and super glue by the end of this one, he played very well. One almost intercepted pass in the first quarter, but after that he was quite good.

- Kenny Stills, on a crucial drive late in the game, with the sticks right in front of you... you... choose to give yourself up? What... what was that? He didn't appear to trip or stumble. He just kind of ate the football? On the next series, Stills drops a third down conversion and Gase elects to punt. Aaaagh!

I don't know what's going to happen in these last three games, but this team somehow has a heartbeat.

To be fair to Kiko how many LB can cover those 2 for 3 seconds or more?

To be fair to Kiko how many LB can cover those 2 for 3 seconds or more?

That's exactly what I'm saying. Kiko Alonso should not be asked to cover Julian Edelman 1on1 to the sticks on 3rd and 8. What I am saying here is,

MATT BURKE IS EXTREMELY STUPID AND BAD AT HIS JOB AND NEEDS TO BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY, REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT MIAMI JUST WON A HUGE DIVISION FOOTBALL GAME.

Yeah Burke’s terrible.

If not for some pressure on Brady on a few 3rd downs he would have had easy conversions.

The defense was horrific in the first half. Burke’s got to go.

Doesn’t help that his mike can’t move but it is what it is.

That was completely awesome but I was sitting there wondering what the heck the film crew was doing. A play like that and they kept flashing back to the Pats kicker and then on to Brock friggin Osweiler. Seriously? Because those are the two people everyone wanted to see....

I wanted to see Belichick's reaction and I always love seeing the TB12 angry pucker!

No Adam Gase/OC celebration....nothing. I don't who was worse. The announcers or the film crew....

"And that will end it.....or will it?"....

I seriously think that cameraman thought Gostkowski was Brady. And yeah, I was thinking where's the shot of Gase or BB? Hopefully the NFL or Phins media will release additional footage. There are cameras everywhere so it's not like they don't have the footage.

Yeah supposedly there’s 23 cameras in a game broadcast now so the next time they say they don’t have a view of something call bs on it.

It was an absolutely incredible end to a game wasn't it. I was shouting OMG! OMG! over and over. Not seen a finish like that before.

What great blocking and vision by Drake. Seeing Gronk nearly go flat on his face was epic. The look on the Pats faces was comedy gold.

An amazing win and now they have to go to Pittsburgh who really need a win themselves.

There’s rotation and then there’s stupid. Walt Aiken’s on the field in any rotation other than injury related is just plain stupid.

In iso carry coverage idiotic.

Last edited:
Burke is so bad, I don't know what to say. Walt Aikens is a great special teamer. GREAT special teamer. Terrible safety.

The third down coverages... honestly unreal. Why not put 6-7 DBs out on the field on 3rd and 8? Why the hell is Kiko covering Edelman at the sticks? I'm just flabbergasted. This man is so stupid it defies belief. If the Patriots want to try to hand off to James White on 3rd and 8 PLEASE LET THEM DO SO. My God, Matt Burke is a fuingakljhsdfjklhaw4tr90768sfgkljh

Miami is gonna have to score a lot of points to win this week, IMO. This defense is very likely to get torched by Thielen and Diggs.

Yeah thielen and diggs is gonna be a serious problem. They will use mccain up.

But this ones almost a mulligan game frankly. Win it great if not I don’t think it kills us.

Tannys gonna be dealing with that ankle too and I know that things gonna be stiff

Back
Top Bottom