***2018 Mlb Thread** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2018 Mlb Thread**

Also don't let the complete beat down of the 2nd best team in the AL distract you from the fact that the miami marlins walked into the Bronx and whooped that Yankee asssssss

Red's manager didn't last long. Going to be a long year.....

That Manaea from Oakland is a beast.

People keep saying he didn't really have a no hitter cause if a few plays getting scored a certain way but damn no hitter or not that was one hell of a game pitched by Manaea against the red hot Sox offense no less

He's a freak. Had over a thousand hits and was 27 before he even got here ... and still has numbers like that. Arguably the best gun of them all too.

Had a conversation about that a few days ago. Who you got for the best arm ever? The ones that popped into my head were Ichiro, Vlad, Sheff, Jesse Barfield ... and I can't remember the last one. Vlad and Sheff had cannons but the accuracy was lacking. Barfield is one only Yankee fans know but that arm was nasty. Ichiro throws (threw) it as hard as any of them but what always set him apart was his crazy accuracy. From the wall to the mitt on a rope. Crazy.

Dude tried to tell me Jay Buhner's arm was underrated. I always thought his arm - along with the rest of him - was safely in the overrated range.

Bo Jackson for best arm ever. Humans dont make this throw.

Bo Jackson for best arm ever. Humans dont make this throw.

Freak arm. Just got done watching the Yanks coming back from the dead again. Giles punched himself in the face after getting yanked after the Sanchez blast. I approve his dedication to excellence.

Freak arm. Just got done watching the Yanks coming back from the dead again. Giles punched himself in the face after getting yanked after the Sanchez blast. I approve his dedication to excellence.

I missed the homer. Turned it back from the Cavs right after it. Glad to see Sanchez come through though. Hes had some big hits in the clutch this year but cant get it together consistent. Impressive outing by the pen.

I missed the homer. Turned it back from the Cavs right after it. Glad to see Sanchez come through though. Hes had some big hits in the clutch this year but cant get it together consistent. Impressive outing by the pen.

Seems to be coming together after the rash of injuries. Stanton isn't seeing it but he'll get it together. Should be a really fun season.

Yaaaaas. Maybe you win that game if Price doesn't miss his turn in the rotation because he couldn't stop masturbating. Who knows.

;)
The bullpen blew that game imo porcello didn't have a good outing either but I think we scored enough to win.

Stanton is starting to step up

The bullpen blew that game imo porcello didn't have a good outing either but I think we scored enough to win.

Stanton is starting to step up

He's still not seeing the ball well and someone has to step in and get him to change that goofy stance but he is starting to come around. Him and Judge have more natural power than anyone in baseball.

It's good to be a Yankee fan again. It hasn't been a good thing since the late 90s/early 2000s with the homegrown guys and then evil empire mercenary style baseball after that. I hated so many of those signings. Giambi? Puke. Crazy how long it took them to realize paying 30 year olds 10 year guaranteed contracts wasn't sustainable. Who knew. Hopefully Ellsbury is the last time they make that mistake.

Yaaaaas. Maybe you win that game if Price doesn't miss his turn in the rotation because he couldn't stop masturbating. Who knows.

;)

After the Gardner triple I texted my brother saying a fly ball from judge would be nice insurance. He hit a fly ball all right. What a ****ing shot. Frozen rope over the CF wall.

He's still not seeing the ball well and someone has to step in and get him to change that goofy stance but he is starting to come around. Him and Judge have more natural power than anyone in baseball.

It's good to be a Yankee fan again. It hasn't been a good thing since the late 90s/early 2000s with the homegrown guys and then evil empire mercenary style baseball after that. I hated so many of those signings. Giambi? Puke. Crazy how long it took them to realize paying 30 year olds 10 year guaranteed contracts wasn't sustainable. Who knew. Hopefully Ellsbury is the last time they make that mistake.

At the time I hated losing big numbah 2 to the yanks. Now? You can have him and that contract lol

Back
Top Bottom