***2018 Mlb Thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2018 Mlb Thread**

Reds don't start till tomorrow. Good thing, its pouring here and would have been rained out anyway.

I didn't get to watch it live but just got done fast forwarding through the recording ... which is amazing because you can watch every play and still get through a baseball game in like 40 minutes ... and I have a question for those who watched the Yankees game.

What made you laugh harder: Stanton blasting home runs or Donaldson trying to get the ball to first base? I guess spending the off season getting advice from Chuck Knoblauch was a bad idea in retrospect. It was like a mix of Carl Lewis throwing out the first pitch and a 12 year old girl who had never picked up a baseball.

What in the hell is going on with that? That has to be so beyond embarrassing for him.

Apparently there were other Marlin suitors, who according to Dan LeBatard, would have kept the talent in place including a group headed by a local Cuban Billionaire developer.

But no, the group with an over-rated asshole got the deal and was allowed to rape the team. Jeter pleading poverty while pulling out $5mil a year for himself. I really wish his parents had been into anal.

First game for the sox was a Rollercoaster... Chris Sale throws fire for 8 innings gets pulled in comes Joe Kelly proceeds to walk 3 batters and give up a double next thing you know Tampa takes the lead. Nunez hits an inside the park homerun early in the game and that would be the last of the sox scoring opportunities. Shame that sale didn't get the W he pitched one hell of a game.

The hits Will come, the rotation needs to stay healthy

Absolutely, Sale was exhausted by the end of the season last year and Price was never right. This could be a special pitching staff all around. The 6 run eighth was an aberration, I'm sure. Kelly will get it straightened out.

Absolutely, Sale was exhausted by the end of the season last year and Price was never right. This could be a special pitching staff all around. The 6 run eighth was an aberration, I'm sure. Kelly will get it straightened out.

Kelly looked ok at first he got two quick outs then let up two hits runners on first and third and strikes out the last guy for the save. I thought Kelly pitched decent last year

Also buddy If you haven't already you should definitely consider voting for me in the match madness im gettin my ass whooped right now i need help!

Kelly looked ok at first he got two quick outs then let up two hits runners on first and third and strikes out the last guy for the save. I thought Kelly pitched decent last year

Also buddy If you haven't already you should definitely consider voting for me in the match madness im gettin my *** whooped right now i need help!

I'll see what I can do. I generally vote on the last day.

Back
Top Bottom