***2018 Mlb Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2018 Mlb Thread**

What happened to the Yankees? ESPN said they shouldn't expect to ever lose a game after that first game where Stanton hit 2 HRs...lulz.

Giants offense looks like ass so far.

Red Sox have a nice rotation from the looks of things...though it's only against the Rays and Marlins...still, not a bad way to start.

Giants offense looks like *** so far.

Red Sox have a nice rotation from the looks of things...though it's only against the Rays and Marlins...still, not a bad way to start.

Yeah bullpen was sketchy game 1 but after that its been better. That starting rotation has all the potential in the world

What happened to the Yankees? ESPN said they shouldn't expect to ever lose a game after that first game where Stanton hit 2 HRs...lulz.

I don't think it's time to panic a week into the season at 3-2. Bats got quiet after the first few games. Guys not seeing the ball isn't a great sign though. Stanton had no business being at the plate during his 5 KO game yesterday. Judge still looks shaky at bat as well ... I'd straight veto him doing the derby again if this keeps up. He hasn't been right since then. Complete control at the plate before. Sanchez needs to step it up or he's gonna lose his job. With his defense, there's no excuse to keep playing him if he can't hit. The bench tends to do wonders with situations like this.

Pitching will be the x-factor again. Bullpen is nasty but the starting rotation doesn't exactly strike fear in the heart of opponents.

I don't think it's time to panic a week into the season at 3-2. Bats got quiet after the first few games. Guys not seeing the ball isn't a great sign though. Stanton had no business being at the plate during his 5 KO game yesterday. Judge still looks shaky at bat as well ... I'd straight veto him doing the derby again if this keeps up. He hasn't been right since then. Complete control at the plate before. Sanchez needs to step it up or he's gonna lose his job. With his defense, there's no excuse to keep playing him if he can't hit. The bench tends to do wonders with situations like this.

Pitching will be the x-factor again. Bullpen is nasty but the starting rotation doesn't exactly strike fear in the heart of opponents.

I think Judge is a bust, personally...but Stanton is a monster (maybe not Frampton Comes Alive, monster, but a monster nonetheless) at the plate, and will be again this season, especially in the friendly confines of neaux Yankee Stadium.

Betances will get his **** together too, I imagine.

I think Judge is a bust, personally...but Stanton is a monster (maybe not Frampton Comes Alive, monster, but a monster nonetheless) at the plate, and will be again this season, especially in the friendly confines of neaux Yankee Stadium.

Betances will get his **** together too, I imagine.

I wouldn't go as far yo say judge will be a bust but o definitely think he got overhyped last year. His first half of the season was incredible no denying that.

Also you don't walk benintendi to bring up Hanram you just don't do it.... Ask the marlins

I wouldn't go as far yo say judge will be a bust but o definitely think he got overhyped last year. His first half of the season was incredible no denying that.

Anyone that big can hit HRs. Dude's got too many holes in his swing to be effective long-term.

Anyone that big can hit HRs. Dude's got too many holes in his swing to be effective long-term.

Those holes all came out after the derby. There was no part of the plate that was his enemy before that. He was so dangerous because he had no issue slapping those outside pitches into right for a single ... instead of trying to mash everything Jim Thome style.

He was a totally different hitter after that. He started looking for the HR every time ... enter the slump. Started guessing on pitches. By the end of the season he was just trying to make contact.

He's been unbelievably hyped since he entered the Yanks farm system but I doubt the first half of last season was an abberation. I'd bet he's gonna be deadly once he gets the mental part of the game now.

Back
Top Bottom