2018 Nfl Attendance Leaders. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Nfl Attendance Leaders.

5bdafbdce49fcb0a9a6aa336b64f013f.jpg

I have not been down to So Fla. since 2007, but from what I know from here it seems the game day experience has improved in the last couple of years. It also helps that it is a prime destination spot for visiting fans.

It will be an interesting metric to gauge the attendance before 2019, and a few years after 2019. It's unfair to look at any one year really, as the team and coaching staffs have ebbs and flows.

Is that supposed to be the Chargers on top rather than the Rams? Didn't the Rams play in The Coliseum? Those numbers don't make sense.

Is that supposed to be the Chargers on top rather than the Rams? Didn't the Rams play in The Coliseum? Those numbers don't make sense.

I think you are correct. The Chargers played in that 30,000 seat stadium last season.
No wonder it was full every game :shrug:

No this is the same. Click percentage and it shows what the OP posted. This is going off average attendance numbers and the stadiums with the most seating is on top.
Lol... If same to you is a static top 5 based on average percentage of seats sold for home games as a spreadsheet that lists home, road and overall and percentage for all 32 teams sorted by whichever category you want to view it by then I see your point.

Perhaps comprehensive would have been a better word for me to use.

And the links also clears up that it isn't the Rams but the Chargers that were number 1 if ranked by average percentage of seats filled by clicking on either of the Los Angeles links as they take you to the correct teams.

Best move they made was dumping those bright orange seats that really stood out when there was not a person sitting in them.

Always made the place look empty even when it was 80% filled.
Completely agree, and when that orange fades, it looks even worse.

Then again, I'm quite happy they've started re-incorporating the orange back into the uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom