2018 Nfl Draft Hat Unveiled | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Nfl Draft Hat Unveiled

There’s more to the hat on the inside...

new-era-on-stage-59fifty-low-profile-dolphins-underbrim.png

Clearly the designers forgot the last word on the front of the Miami draft cap which was to be “YOURSELF.”

I’ve always used the term “Phins fan”. Not “Fins”. Makes no sense. I am a Miami DolPHINS fan. Not a fan of the mascot’s fins. And I never understood the term “Fish”, when dolphins are mammals. Mammals that are smarter than most Jets fans.

Anyway, this hat sucks. And confirms that the new uniform “tweaks” they are planning will not include any change in the shade of “aqua”. And yes, I am using air quotes in my mind.

I usually love New Era hats. But these are ****ing ugly.

Some others

Well... at least the Dolphin's don't have the ugliest hats.
That honor belongs to the J-E-T-S.
It's good to know that the nfl marketing intern who got to design all those hats also thinks the jets suck and should look like it.

I'm just hoping the Dolphin's draft will end up looking a lot better than those draft hats.

GO FINS? That just may be the worst Miami Dolphins hat I've seen in my life. And they actually wasted thread to add a hashtag. Thanks for that. I felt like I was seriously THAT out of touch these days until I read this thread. The hell are these people thinkin?

Back
Top Bottom