2018 Nfl Draft Hat Unveiled | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Nfl Draft Hat Unveiled

I’ve yet to see one I like yet so my level of disgust is low. But on a similar note I do struggle to find Dolphins hats I view as wearable in public.

Tough to tell I guess, but it looks like that logo has remained untouched right? Colors look to be the same also but who knows with that crappy stitching.

What are you all complaining about? Like 80% of this board always wants gray with incorporated with the color scheme. Well. There ya go.

On another note, this essentially confirms no changes to the logo as the official "reveal" is the 19th.

Get rid of that damn soft aqua color once and for all. The gray isn't bad but between the color and the dead whale logo it's sad.

If you can't tell the difference by now between a dolphin and a whale I don't know what to tell ya :p:wink. I do prefer the logo of the 70s and early 80s.

What are you all complaining about? Like 80% of this board always wants gray with incorporated with the color scheme. Well. There ya go.

On another note, this essentially confirms no changes to the logo as the official "reveal" is the 19th.

I bet the changes will consist of combining the current color scheme and current logo with the striping on the jersey and pants being like the throwbacks we enjoy.

I, like everyone else, came into this thread and wondered what the hell the dolphins were smoking to design that hat.

But after looking at the rest of the hats, it's clear the league set up every team for failure with requirements for their draft day hats. The raised letters are terrible, the choice of font is atrocious, the background clashes with pretty much every logo, and why the hell are teams trying to fit the logo and text together? The cardinals text looks like it's saying "RISE UP REC SEA" because they're smushed together lmao. Plus I'm not sure what the point of that giant gaudy golden sticker on the front is because nobody will bother taking a magnifying glass to read it and it looks ugly as hell.

Some thoughts on individual hats:
  • I would kill myself if I had to wear the Jags hat.
  • I actually find Buffalo's hat amusing, but the font still ruins its appearance.
  • I have to wonder if whoever designed that terrible Jets hat is a closet Dolphins fan. It's perfect if so.
  • Colts hat is a joke.
  • Vikings did the best they could with what the NFL forced on them.
  • Browns hat is basically the only hat that covers up half their text with the logo and is still readable. Wish I could say that was a compliment to the Browns but moreso it's just the rest of the hats sucking.
  • Kill myself again if I had to wear the Cinci hat.
  • And last but certainly not least, **** the patriots and their pretentious hat.

Back
Top Bottom