2018 Nfl Draft Hat Unveiled | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Nfl Draft Hat Unveiled

Not sure but maybe Landshark (Jimmy Buffet) holds the rights to Fins Up as a marketing slogan. Either way it was very generic to go w/ Go Fins. but I doubt the league makes too much money off the draft hats, they are always crap, never see them around town.

I would have gone with 'Alright Miami!' or 'Perfectville' then...

I mean they could have at least put "Fins Up" although I'm not a fan of text on hats at all aside from team name.

Ugly ass ****ing hat though.

That is the worst hat i've ever seen, but they all look pretty horrible, tbh.

But even if the new draft hat was the best we've seen, aren't we unveiling new jerseys and an updated logo in uhh, like a week? Is the logo not being updated now? Are we unveiling an update, then going back with the older version for the draft?

I'm sure there is some sort of league procedure, just don't recall how this works.

But even if the new draft hat was the best we've seen, aren't we unveiling new jerseys and an updated logo in uhh, like a week? Is the logo not being updated now? Are we unveiling an update, then going back with the older version for the draft?

I'm sure there is some sort of league procedure, just don't recall how this works.

I doubt the new-ish design is already on merchandise already. The draft hats are already produced.

The updated uniforms are being unveiled on the 19th. Most the talk is there will be little things changed to the jersey, the pants and the helmet.

I doubt the new-ish design is already on merchandise already. The draft hats are already produced.
That is the whole reason they have to give the league so much notice when making changes. They have to allow the manufactures time to design new products. So the logo on the hat is most likely the current and future logo.

The updated uniforms are being unveiled on the 19th. Most the talk is there will be little things changed to the jersey, the pants and the helmet.

That is the whole reason they have to give the league so much notice when making changes. They have to allow the manufactures time to design new products. So the logo on the hat is most likely the current and future logo.

Why would Garfinkel wait until after these hats came out to reveal anything new if the hats would spoil any surprise?

Go Fins?
Go where? Go home, go away, go buy tickets for this years Super Bowl? Go find better players?

Back
Top Bottom