2018 Otas And Minicamp In South Florida | The Grind | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Otas And Minicamp In South Florida | The Grind

I wouldn't make too much of an edited video. It could have been a couple of different things.

I don't think that one instance defines Tannehill as a "beta" but it does fit the media narrative. It also contradicts everything I have heard from many players and coaches this off-season.

I agree with Eesti, it's just one play, and of what I read and seen in videos, players have been pretty reponsive to Tannehill, that look may just be disappointment that the player were not as responsive as they have normally been so far in camp.

Tannehill will never be Dan Marino, ripping a player a new one if they make a mistake, but that does not mean he is not as driven, or fired up as Marino (Well, close to Marino, nobody is as fired up as Dan the man). I am sure if someone(s) does something dumb, in the huddle they will hear about it.

Also once Ryan starts to show he is healthy, and starts producing at a bigger scale in game time, the players will start showing him unlimited attention.

I liked how a defender was trying to chase grant to the corner and burke says "its already over" then u see grant turn near the sideline and poof hes gone

Back
Top Bottom