2018 Preseason And Weekly Ap Top 25 Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Preseason And Weekly Ap Top 25 Poll

Yep!!!...Water is wet,sky is blue..Bama starts number #1 again...Would rather be second or third to start...hate having a target
on our backs,but we do ,even if we're not ranked #1...so..it is what it is...could be worse,i guess..lol.

Let's get some CFP predictions from everybody in here - who's your 4?

Any particular team laying in the weeds out there that you believe will make the 4 team playoff?

Believe the top 4 in the AP will all make it?

Will two teams from the same conference make it again?

Fun times are ahead boys. Buckle up. It's going to be a wild ride in 2018.

Yep!!!...Water is wet,sky is blue..Bama starts number #1 again...Would rather be second or third to start...hate having a target
on our backs,but we do ,even if we're not ranked #1...so..it is what it is...could be worse,i guess..lol.

Yeah it's not how you start but how you finish.

I think Wisconsin and Mississippi St. could bring the noise.

UCF disrespected like crazy. Not much more they can do.

How many years is now that UF misses the cut? Come on Mullen.

We are loaded this year and coming to get you Bama guys.

UCF disrespected like crazy. Not much more they can do.

How many years is now that UF misses the cut? Come on Mullen.

Krazy disrespek! the national champs are getting...

On the other hand, it does mark the 104th AP Poll that Alabama has been #1 - second all time to Ohio St.'s 105 appearances as AP #1.

Krazy disrespek! the national champs are getting...

On the other hand, it does mark the 104th AP Poll that Alabama has been #1 - second all time to Ohio St.'s 105 appearances as AP #1.

Oh come on. You'd agree with me if Bama didn't win it all. Them taking attention away from you guys aside ... they went undefeated and beat a good Auburn team in their bowl game. I get the conference not doing them any favors but that's ridiculous.

Ohio St is going to suffer from the scandal ... they don't deserve being that high.

Oh come on. You'd agree with me if Bama didn't win it all. Them taking attention away from you guys aside ... they went undefeated and beat a good Auburn team in their bowl game. I get the conference not doing them any favors but that's ridiculous.

Ohio St is going to suffer from the scandal ... they don't deserve being that high.

The team they had last year is gone.

I think a few factors are being considered here - they lost their head coach being the main one, and they lost several key players. They rank 27th in terms of Returning Production, and they don't recruit at the level of the other top 25-50 programs.

However, they didn't have anymore of a legitimate claim to a national title than Auburn did in 2004 by going undefeated and not getting the chance to play USC - or undefeated Utah in 2008, or any of the Boise St. or TCU teams that went undefeated. Which is why none of 'em did. UCF can claim whatever they want for the program. If they believe it'll help I'm happy for 'em.

I have my doubts about them remaining in the top 25 this season.

Last edited:
Whelp LSU won't be ranked long. Can't see Oklahoma being that good without Mayfield but who knows. I can't honestly go against Clemson being in there. Hard to see Miami getting by Clemson given aell the guys who stayed on their defensive line. I'd like to say Miami AND Clemson in the final 4 but that's hard to predict. Michigan is my surprise team looking at these rankings. They have a real good defense and should be much better on offense. Last year their offense sucked with horrible QB play highlighting that

I'll give it a shot at the final 4

Alabama (until proven otherwise)
Clemson
Michigan
Wisconsin

Last edited:
Whelp LSU won't be ranked long. Can't see Oklahoma being that good without Mayfield but who knows. I can't honestly go against Clemson being in there. Hard to see Miami getting by Clemson given aell the guys who stayed on their defensive line. I'd like to say Miami AND Clemson in the final 4 but that's hard to predict. Michigan is my surprise team looking at these rankings. They have a real good defense and should be much better on offense. Last year their offense sucked with horrible QB play highlighting that

I'll give it a shot at the final 4

Alabama (until proven otherwise)
Clemson
Michigan
Wisconsin

I tend to agree with that. Orgeron is probably the first SEC coach to lose his job in my opinion. Up and down that roster just doesn't look like a typical LSU roster, outside of two elite talents on defense.

Last edited:
Super excited for this season to start. Even though I live in basketball country (RTP), I always get to see some ACC football on the cheap.

Hard to argue with the current top 4.

once again Texas starting out in Top 25 even though they suck. when theyre 3-3 they might even drop a notch or two.

As a defending champion you always have a target on your back.

Back
Top Bottom