2018 Preseason And Weekly Ap Top 25 Poll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Preseason And Weekly Ap Top 25 Poll

Not a big fan for pre-season polls but it sure is good for some discussions and trash talking.:laugh

As a Canes fan I pay attention to the polls when we start doing the baby steps first:
- win the coastal
- win the ACC
...and thennnnnnn I will pay attention. :victory

Not a big fan for pre-season polls but it sure is good for some discussions and trash talking.:laugh

As a Canes fan I pay attention to the polls when we start doing the baby steps first:
- win the coastal
- win the ACC
...and thennnnnnn I will pay attention. :victory

"win the ACC" Still starting Rozier...

tenor.gif

"win the ACC" Still starting Rozier...

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm expecting this season to be pretty fun as a Canes fan, but I don't expect to win anything besides the Coastal with Rosier at QB. Next year will have a year under his belt, probably some game experience with the new redshirt rules and hopefully develops they way we think he can. Then I'll set my sights higher.

Well, he was good enough to beat FSU.
Not sure what to expect from him this year. I have to put a little trust in Richt. It will be his second year starting. So we will see.

Beating the Noles is a lot different then beating Clemson.

I didn’t even get to make a Richt joke about choking at the end of the season. I guess that changed in Miami...I’m sure they finished strong last season.

Hey rosier can improve right? Hopefully

Can we talk about the Gators? Are they not relevant yet?

Sorry, good luck to all (even Miami, but not Florida because **** those guys) college season starts in two days. Holy **** I can’t wait.

upload_2018-8-28_16-8-51.jpeg

Yeah, FSU fans really have bragging rights right now.

Very true, we don't have a lot of bragging rights at this moment, but what fun would these rivalries be if we can't talk a little trash to each other.

I mean The U's last national title happen in the same year that Lord of the Rings hits theaters...Fellowship. The First Harry Potter Movies was coming out. Friends was in mid-series form and Bootylitious was topping the charts.

Very true, we don't have a lot of bragging rights at this moment, but what fun would these rivalries be if we can't talk a little trash to each other.

I mean The U's last national title happen in the same year that Lord of the Rings hits theaters...Fellowship. The First Harry Potter Movies was coming out. Friends was in mid-series form and Bootylitious was topping the charts.
One of these numbers is greater than the other

latest

latest

Back
Top Bottom