2018 Schedule Rumors And Leaks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Schedule Rumors And Leaks

Better to play at NYJ early in the year than later in the year. Hopefully we don't get stuck with a bunch of cold weather games to end the year again. I hate those.

Hoping they give us another Sunday night game. NBC is my favorite prime time telecast, but I know those are premier slots so I wouldn't be surprised if they put us on just Monday and Thursday

Hoping they give us another Sunday night game. NBC is my favorite prime time telecast, but I know those are premier slots so I wouldn't be surprised if they put us on just Monday and Thursday

No chance. They don't often put teams who were terrible the prior year on SNF.

I'd prefer @ Buffalo week 2 but I'll take any divisional road game's in September.

This scenario would be great...Play one of the better defensive teams on the schedule in week 1 in Miami, when there will be little data for the defense to use, and play the Jets in the Meadowland in week 2, when it will be warm and Miami like. Works for me.

This scenario would be great...Play one of the better defensive teams on the schedule in week 1 in Miami, when there will be little data for the defense to use, and play the Jets in the Meadowland in week 2, when it will be warm and Miami like. Works for me.

Jags would be wearing their new all black uniforms too.... They'll be roasted by the second half.

Back
Top Bottom