2018 Stadium Updates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Stadium Updates

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Here is the latest part of the stadium redevelopment, I suppose with the work for the new Tennis tournament there could be many more changes on the way

Suspect this will look a lot like the screens at Wembly

wembley-stadium-04th-oct-2015-london-england-nfl-international-series-F3BC5A.jpg

@phins_4_ever I hope I haven't missed an existing thread, please feel to merge if you already have one

Last edited:
Still find it a bit odd a stadium has a nightclub

The club is stupid. You can't really see the game. Your not allowed to stand by windows

The tennis courts are freaking me out. They will be a huge impact on tailgating

The most important part of all of this....Gone are the multi-colored windows. Never understood that in the first place.
I was hoping you were going to say the Canes, oh well maybe one day :D

If you have ever seen a modern tile renovation or new, this is a style many have been using for years. It's becoming common place for that type of design to be used on kitchen backs plashes and bathroom tiles. As with all fads they usually come to an end.

blue-mosaic-tile-backsplash-blue-ceramic-tile-silver-and-aqua-blue-glass-mosaic-kitchen-tiles.jpg

Wait,so there are Tennis courts at the stadium now?
Yes. Ross is turning it into a muti sports stadium. There will be 15 to 20 outer courts. The stadium will turn into the main court. The tourney that was held in Miami will now be hosted at fins stadium. They are estimated to be finished building before the start of this season.

Wait,so there are Tennis courts at the stadium now?

These are the plans:

miamiopen4

miamiopen2

Basically building it over the existing carpark. They said that because they cut the capacity when they renovated the stadium there was loads of spare parking

Last edited:
These are the plans:

miamiopen4

miamiopen2

Basically building it over the existing carpark. They said that because they cut the capacity when they renovated the stadium there was loads of spare parking

The basis is that they cut out around 10K seats, so that eats away at the need for that parking. I get it, but I don't know what that amounts to per the car/seat ratio.

Back
Top Bottom