*** 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs ***

Pittsburgh sucks :)
BEA742919E3C28A53CCAE7ED15699A942EB82A00

:laugh

Lack of defending and Murray's lack of a glove caught up to the Pens. I don't think the Caps can get by Tampa, but credit where credit is due, they took advantage of the Pens mistakes. Time to re-vamp the D a bit

Has Bumpus committed Hari Kari yet? Asking for a friend.
Nah, not yet. :laugh

It was kinda weird though ... Normally I'm extremely pissed for a few days, then I'm just depressed for about a week before moving on. This year? Shocked, then bummed for about 20 minutes ... then oddly calm. *shrugs* In fact, if it didn't mean that Wilson would get his name on the Cup, I'd probably root for Ovechkin to get one.

It was definitely weird this morning typing "Washington Capitols" in the Eastern Conference Finals. :laugh

My boys will finally get some rest over the summer, and we'll be back.

Nah, not yet. :laugh

It was kinda weird though ... Normally I'm extremely pissed for a few days, then I'm just depressed for about a week before moving on. This year? Shocked, then bummed for about 20 minutes ... then oddly calm. *shrugs* In fact, if it didn't mean that Wilson would get his name on the Cup, I'd probably root for Ovechkin to get one.

It was definitely weird this morning typing "Washington Capitols" in the Eastern Conference Finals. :laugh

My boys will finally get some rest over the summer, and we'll be back.

Its alright the dirty rotten stinkin Yankees beat Boston last night too :(

The ECF has been great! Game 7 tonight.

Who advances to lose to the team of destiny - MAF and the Vegas Golden Knights

Game 1 was a helluva lot more open than I thought it would be.

Tom Wilson is still an asshole.

Game 2 is tonight!

Congrats to the Capitals, I guess.

I'm still steamed about the garbage, fraud ass Flyers getting that last playoff spot. They were basically a bye.

As someone who grew up in the DC area, and followed them for a long time (38 years to be exact), I can honestly say I never thought this day would come. Perhaps it's a sign that good things are ahead for the Dolphins, who also have not won a championship (in my lifetime lol).

Congrats to the Capitals, I guess.

I'm still steamed about the garbage, fraud *** Flyers getting that last playoff spot. They were basically a bye.
Okay, time the hell out. First off, they didn’t get the last playoff spot, so wrong there. They finished 3rd in the Metro. If you wanted to be correct, the Devils got the last playoff spot.

Okay, time the hell out. First off, they didn’t get the last playoff spot, so wrong there. They finished 3rd in the Metro. If you wanted to be correct, the Devils got the last playoff spot.
Yeah we did, and we earned it. I know a lot of Panther fans were butthurt about it, but tough ****. Next time don’t give away players like Marchessault for nothing. The Panther fans have no one to blame for not making it but the Panthers.

Yeah we did, and we earned it. I know a lot of Panther fans were butthurt about it, but tough ****. Next time don’t give away players like Marchessault for nothing. The Panther fans have no one to blame for not making it but the Panthers.
Wasn’t discrediting the Devils at all. They had a great year, and Hall is probably going to win the MVP. The Panthers need to realize the games count the same in November/December as they do in March/April.

Wasn’t discrediting the Devils at all. They had a great year, and Hall is probably going to win the MVP. The Panthers need to realize the games count the same in November/December as they do in March/April.
Oh I know you weren’t bro, but back when the playoffs started there were a bunch of Panther fans crying over on HF about how they ‘deserved it’ and the Devils didn’t. I mean, they can **** off with that garbage. The Devils earned their way in, and we aren’t going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom