2018 Tailgate Thread

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by phins_4_ever, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Mb33139

Mb33139 Well-Known Member

Big shout out to everyone we met at the tailgate! I'd especially like to thank phins_4_ever for his hospitality! A good time was had by all.

We're making a playoff run this year boys, so let's keep showing that Dolphin pride!

2. PASQUALE

PASQUALE Seasoned Veteran

Is the Crew going to Foxboro? We need more than 20,000 fans in that stadium to help us win in Gaytriotland!!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!! PHINS UP BABY!!! We can and will do this 4-0 is the way to GO!!!! Lets' Go Dolphins!!!! Let's Go Dolphins!!!! Represent all we can!!!

3. phins_4_ever

phins_4_ever E12 FH Tailgate Gang Moderator Finheaven VIP

We haven't done an away game yet but we discussed to go to the Metlife takeover next year. So maybe next year we move FH town to New Jersey. :nah::lol:

4. Mb33139

Mb33139 Well-Known Member

Definitely let me know if you guys are going to Metlife. I'd be all about helping redecorate that sh!thole stadium aqua and orange.

phins_4_ever likes this.
  5. BIGTom-

BIGTom- Active Member

Wife and I are headed to Cinci later today. Anyone else going to the game? Recommendations on food or fun while we are there?

Thanks

6. MiggeMadness

MiggeMadness Starter

I’m coming down for the Lions game. I stopped by in 2016 for the Jets game, hope to get there early enough again this time.

Flying down to Puerto Rico next Monday and haven’t decided what day we are heading to Miami yet. If we stay until Sunday morning I might not make it to the game until 12:30.

7. phins_4_ever

At 12:30 we are in the stadium or at least on the way to the stadium. :lol:

8. MiggeMadness

MiggeMadness Starter

Haha, yea. I just meant that if we come in on Sunday it would be way too late. We’re hoping to fly in Friday or Saturday, just need to decide how much time we want to spend in Puerto Rico. Kinda depends on what we find to do in Miami.

9. phins_4_ever

Depends on what you like to do in Miami. Personally Miami and South Beach is overated. Unless you go on a cruise from the Port of Miami or are an allnight partier and sleep all day South Beach is the wrong place. The beach is awful, too far away from the street and hotels, at times rock hard like concrete, parking is complicated and hugely expensive.

I always recommend to get a beach hotel in Ft Lauderdale or Hollywood Beach (much more tourist friendly) and hop down to South Beach to party. Plus from Ft Lauderdale and Hollywood it is much faster to Hard Rock Stadium. Both cities also have a lively nightlife on the weekends.

If you do not care much for the beach (since you were already in Puerto Rico) you could also pick the Hard Rock Hotel. It may a couple dollars more but has everything on site (restaurants, clubs, bars etc). I do believe they even provide a shuttle to the stadium.

10. 1Dolfan

1Dolfan Starter

I just got to Miami from Toronto I was wondering if theres any special tail gate places i can go for the game.

11. phins_4_ever

Ours.
    :chuckle::cheers:

12. serato817

serato817 Rookie

Great win yesterday. Quick question, are there any fin fans going to the Texans game? We are coming in from Memphis and would love to hang/tailgate with some diehard fin fans.

13. radicalracer34

radicalracer34 Well-Known Member

Coming from out of town for the game this weekend & was looking for a little insight on how to buy an Orange parking pass. I’ve searched the internet and all I can find is 3rd party sites selling them for $50-65. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

14. finatical

finatical Scout Team

If you can't find an orange parking pass, you can always park in the pay lot and bring your tailgate materials over to East 12 and party with the FinHeaven gang. I am sure someone would let you stowe your chairs until the game is over and pick them up after. Finatical

radicalracer34 and phins_4_ever like this.
  15. phins_4_ever

3rd party sites is your best bet. I know a couple people who get their parking passes from Craigslist.
    50-65 sounds about right if you consider that the Orange Pass cost $30/game for season ticket holders and the yellow lots are a game day $40 (unless you have Sunpass).
    There is no Orange Parking available other than resale. If you find one for $50 you might want to grab it.

radicalracer34 and finatical like this.