Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
LETS GOOOOOOOOO...

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game 1: #17 West Virginia vs. Tennessee

Rip 'em a new asshole for Bump who's sitting in his hospital bed.

Hospital bed . You ok brother bump ?
****ing tragic.

Came in last night with chest pains/shortness of breath/radiating pain and numbness down left arm.

Turns out it wasn't a heart attack, but the CAT scan found a mass (6x4x3 cm) outside my heart pressing on it. We don't know what it is yet. Holiday weekend so most likely won't get biopsy done until Tuesday.

Tragic part? My liver enzymes are "off the charts" ... Doc says I have to stop drinking.
:(:nuke::surr::cry

****ing tragic.

Came in last night with chest pains/shortness of breath/radiating pain and numbness down left arm.

Turns out it wasn't a heart attack, but the CAT scan found a mass (6x4x3 cm) outside my heart pressing on it. We don't know what it is yet. Holiday weekend so most likely won't get biopsy done until Tuesday.

Tragic part? My liver enzymes are "off the charts" ... Doc says I have to stop drinking.
Hope you are doing ok and get well soon.
No biopsy until Tuesday with a mass near your heart? :bang:
That is frigging topic for the PoFo: pathetic health care services.

Just relax, and keep us informed please. I am expecting you for a tailgate this year. :cheers:

****ing tragic.

**** brother, I hate to hear that. Let us know what's going on and get well soon.

Get well Bump...lay off the beer for a few days..we want you around for awhile.

WOOHOO!

Grier to Simms 82 yds.

TOUCHDOWN MOUNTAINEERS!

7-0, WVU

#12 WVU @ #25 Texas Tech ...

28-7 lead on the road after the 1st quarter.

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOO...

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom