2019 Ap Preseason Top 25 Poll | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Ap Preseason Top 25 Poll

I was just looking at your schedule. Come on man. You'd be lucky cracking the top 70 going undefeated with that schedule. :lol:

well VT backed out of playing us cause they got pissed we didnt want to travel in a hurricane last year so they cancelled our contract. plus our former AD they paid to leave was a dumbass, think ross/ireland/tannebaum... everyone said fire the AD he's horrible, everyone hated him, he wasnt worth a ****, instead of the school gave him a huge raise, a nicer house and then decided a couple months later they wanted to get rid of him so gave him a massive buy out.

Mike Houston will hopefully make htem boys relevant again, despite being lower levels he's won at every level and team he's ever been at

That's the weakness of a hurricane, you know they are coming so they are easy to avoid.

MiamiDBShookTwice.gif

Of course...running away from the Hurricane. :lol:
Which really doesn't make a difference if you are in your own way.....
sdQLkp.gif

Pay attention to the center of the GIF.
:lmfao:
AthleticHauntingGallinule-size_restricted.gif

Seems to be a Gator thingy....

florida.gif

It'll be downgraded to a tropical storm by the 3rd week of the college football season, per usual. :pbj:
That's ok. Right now I am looking forward for landfall in week 1. I could care less if it is a tropical storm or depression by week 3. One week at a time.

Canes got nothing to lose. You are ranked #8 and Canes are unranked. Everybody expects the Gators to win. The official line is by over a TD difference. Most experts predict that the Gators will win by 10 or more.

You are now under a Hurricane Watch.

That's ok. Right now I am looking forward for landfall in week 1. I could care less if it is a tropical storm or depression by week 3. One week at a time.

Canes got nothing to lose. You are ranked #8 and Canes are unranked. Everybody expects the Gators to win. The official line is by over a TD difference. Most experts predict that the Gators will win by 10 or more.

You are now under a Hurricane Watch.
38mexs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom